Confession time: So sorry I've cheated...

I Love Mulberry leather - especially love Alexa and Amberley! Alexa is that bag that gets away for me - was not able to afford it when it it was around. Which Amberley is this one? Can you post clearer pic? I love the unique turnlock style...

Here you go. It’s the small Amberley the runway model (thus, the little frill). You can take off the handle and/or the strap which I find convenient [emoji4]

IMG_2214.jpgIMG_2216.jpg

EB06A304-3D9C-4226-A289-5FCB28C00E0A.jpeg
Mulberry double zip Bayswater. Such a mixed relationship with this bag. I sent it for consignment last year and then asked for it back. I can’t let it go even though it’s heavier than I can carry for more than a couple of days without getting some nerve irritation in my hand. Used it last night and didn’t have time to switch bags this morning - though I have time to post to tPF!

I never knew this bag existed. Such an elegant, simple beauty....

I love its architectural lines and simplicity, which I think gives it a modern Asian feel. That aesthetic which refines designs to their essence has a strong pull on me.
(The name Baton de Craie means “piece of chalk”......and there’s also a larger shoulder bag version.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Phiomega
View attachment 4079836
This is made by my favorite Indonesian artist, a hand painted canvas bag... I fell for the shape and the color - I have a couple of pouch from this brand, but the first time I got a bag from her work - the shape is so nicely done, small but spacious, and the prints are so lively and cheerful!

You can find her work at www.tulisan.com - am a big fan!
A lot of her bags look like paintings taken off a wall and applied to fabric. Nice! :yes:

Reactions: Phiomega
A lot of her bags look like paintings taken off a wall and applied to fabric. Nice! :yes:

Yes that’s what I like about her. And the patterns are very wearable as it has strong modern touch to it. Below is the bag with my cosmetic pouch from the same designer:
IMG_5336.jpg

When the right design come, I also plan to get a work bag! And the price is extremely good... my bag is literally about USD60!