Confession time: So sorry I've cheated...

I think I am going to follow your formula by sticking to silver jewelry and awesome bags....

The yacht also needs a house by the beach!

I’m a believer in finding a look that works, whatever that look is, and then duplicating it. I love how so many of tpf members rock the brightly patterned dresses, especially in hot weather.
(Of course a yacht needs a beach house.)

View attachment 4108617

Speaking of personal style - a G-shock and a great bag is my ‘uniform’ - they go with both formal and casual outfit for me. Today I carried my one and only leather LV - it was the bright fuchsia lining that got me!

Your watch really complements your bag. I absolutely love fuchsia. It’s such a happy color.

I bought this gorgeous metallic leather hobo at the Jennifer Tattanelli boutique in Florence recently. The pewter and bronze colors make me swoon.

It’s just as beautiful and well-made as a BV Veneta.

Congrats! I love the metallic leather and the tassel touch. However, I also wish that they use another shape to highlight their own originality even further!

Reactions: Bagcoolie
Gorgeous! I love Jennifer Tattanelli.

Do you know if she sells in the US? It seems that there might be an opening with BV fans with all the changes coming....
Whoa! I just googled her and her line has apprently been brought to NY. Doesn’t this resemble a cabat with longer handles and a tassle closure?
71660908-6761-485F-856A-FF931317CC1B.jpeg

Last edited: