Come take a glass and join the waiting lounge...!

mocean

Jan 14, 2006
fab-u-lous winona!! you must be so happy! a month to get to you!!

i hope thats not the case for my bag... :shocked: i couldnt handle it!

Pupsterpurse

Pup needs another new bag
Jun 4, 2006
California
winona77 said:
^^ No way! I have 2 kids, that would be torture!!! *LOL* WORSE than missing the bag, trapped in here with a 2 and 5 year old all day..
YAY!
Photo's later, or tomorrow...SHE IS GORGEOUS!
LOL! I don't know what that's like *yet*, but I can imagine. lol. I bet she's beautiful! :smile: I was thinking about getting a Paddy myself or a Silverado(esp with the recent sales at NM and Barneys). They're gorgeous bags!

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
United States
I am waiting on a (non-Balenciaga) pair of Oliver Peoples glasses, and waiting for the fall bags to come out so I can have my blue-grey City and the new Kooba Paige in bourbon. :nuts:

stars

O.G.
May 25, 2006
London
I'm waiting for furniture. Not nearly as exciting as waiting for handbags, but something you really must sit home for! I'm living vicariously through these handbag arrivals!

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
Boston
ETenebris said:
I am waiting on a (non-Balenciaga) pair of Oliver Peoples glasses, and waiting for the fall bags to come out so I can have my blue-grey City and the new Kooba Paige in bourbon. :nuts:
ET- congrats on your Oliver Peoples sunglasses! I am sooo mad- I can't find mine- either I misplaced them or there gone forever!:cry:

winona77

Mar 5, 2006
I can't believe I got a picture in my "work" clothes...ha, mom's who aren't Vicky Beckham get a raw deal. :lol:

Thank you First Class:shame:
Friday night is date night, so I'll be dressed up a la F.Class and I'll get a decent photo then ;)

winona77

Mar 5, 2006
I put them in the Chloe section through that link in my earlier post.
I figured I should keep Chloe pics in Chloe, despite all of my "girls" being in here ;)

winona77

Mar 5, 2006
THANKS PUPSTER!!

OMG I just got my Speedy 35!!!! It's BETTER than the listing and it got here in record time from Hong Kong, insured for $400, but the seller managed to save me from paying taxes by insuring outside of the postal system and marking the bag as a $60 purchase!! I LOVE THIS SELLER!!!

I LOVE THIS BAG!! I really needed a "RAINY DAY" carry all and now I have it!!
AND it's RAINING and I was so bummed I couldn't take out the Paddington...

I'm On OVERDRIVE!!
If the Rouge 03' pops up today I'll have an aneurysm!!
*LOL*

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6887852049&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Attachments