Come take a glass and join the waiting lounge...!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Delivery... please?
    What are you currently, so patiently waiting for?

Me? No Balenciaga right now but...

- Black Tom Ford "Whitney" sunglasses
    - LV Mono Porte Tresor
    - LV Mono speedy 35
    - Craie Chloe Paddington ---STILL!!! According to the slowest UPS standard delivery service ever it left Vancouver on the 8th.
    - Marni top

Please...join me, post your current "in transit" items.

2. My magenta first from Bal NY! I think everyone else who ordered that day received theirs, but mine is still out there in UPS land. Sadly, I waited all day yesterday for delivery and it didn't arrive. Perhaps Monday...

3. Wow you still haven't received your paddington?!
    I'm waiting for an 02 flat brass black classique, I hope it comes by next week...!

4. No! It was returned to sender due to an incomplete address, then she resent. It's almost been a month!:cry:

Ohhhh, you bought the flat brass...I can't wait until I find one!!

5. I'm waiting for my 03 lilac clutch...it is supposed to arrive Monday :love:

6. you got that fashion_junky? congrats! it is so pretty!

I'm now OFFICIALLY waiting for my second bbag to arrive! :yahoo:

04 Marron city but it probably wont be here for a week or more...

7. I did :smile:. Thanks, I am excited to see it!! I hope it is as pretty in person. I love the sliver hardware :love:

Congrats on the marron, it is a great color, and I have heard that the leather on marron bags is really buttery.

8. i'm not waiting for anything... but i can totally wait with you all... i know how it feels to wait forever.... ***waits with everyone***

Pmrbfay likes this.
  9. I can't complain either- I got my caramel city'03 and I am just so content and in love!!!:heart:

10. No Balenciaga but I'm waiting for my turquoise Edith ;)

11. I hate waiting as well so I use my own FedEx account number for all deliveries. I only order from Bal NY and I have them overnite it. I am probably the most impatient person I know when it comes to bags.

Pmrbfay likes this.
  12. I'm waiting for my 1st bbag from BalNY--Bordeaux First. :smile:

13. ^^^ Gorgeous!!

14. I'm waiting for my calcaire city ...Sent on May 12.......................

Is into italian :censor: :censor: foreign customs since May 22:mad: :mad: :mad:

15. ^^^ May 12??? Why such a long wait?