Come take a glass and join the waiting lounge...!

winona77 said:
^^ No way! I have 2 kids, that would be torture!!! *LOL* WORSE than missing the bag, trapped in here with a 2 and 5 year old all day..
YAY!
Photo's later, or tomorrow...SHE IS GORGEOUS!

LOL! I don't know what that's like *yet*, but I can imagine. lol. I bet she's beautiful! :smile: I was thinking about getting a Paddy myself or a Silverado(esp with the recent sales at NM and Barneys). They're gorgeous bags!

I am waiting on a (non-Balenciaga) pair of Oliver Peoples glasses, and waiting for the fall bags to come out so I can have my blue-grey City and the new Kooba Paige in bourbon. :nuts:

I'm waiting for furniture. Not nearly as exciting as waiting for handbags, but something you really must sit home for! I'm living vicariously through these handbag arrivals!

ETenebris said:
I am waiting on a (non-Balenciaga) pair of Oliver Peoples glasses, and waiting for the fall bags to come out so I can have my blue-grey City and the new Kooba Paige in bourbon. :nuts:

ET- congrats on your Oliver Peoples sunglasses! I am sooo mad- I can't find mine- either I misplaced them or there gone forever!:cry:

I can't believe I got a picture in my "work" clothes...ha, mom's who aren't Vicky Beckham get a raw deal. :lol:

Thank you First Class:shame:
Friday night is date night, so I'll be dressed up a la F.Class and I'll get a decent photo then ;)

THANKS PUPSTER!!

OMG I just got my Speedy 35!!!! It's BETTER than the listing and it got here in record time from Hong Kong, insured for $400, but the seller managed to save me from paying taxes by insuring outside of the postal system and marking the bag as a $60 purchase!! I LOVE THIS SELLER!!!

I LOVE THIS BAG!! I really needed a "RAINY DAY" carry all and now I have it!!
AND it's RAINING and I was so bummed I couldn't take out the Paddington...

I'm On OVERDRIVE!!
If the Rouge 03' pops up today I'll have an aneurysm!!
*LOL*

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6887852049&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Attachments

• louisvuitton.jpg
    louisvuitton.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 300