Come take a glass and join the waiting lounge...!

zacorey said:
ET- congrats on your Oliver Peoples sunglasses! I am sooo mad- I can't find mine- either I misplaced them or there gone forever!:cry:

Thanks! I know what you mean...I have a CUTE pair of Coach sunglasses that I had on last week and now I cannot find them anywhere! They have to be around the house or in the car, since I remember having them on while driving (can't drive without them!), but I absolutely cannot find them! Hopefully mine and yours will turn up. Esp since OP just raised their prices! :cool:

It's my WEEK!!! Thanks Stars!

Sorry about your sunglasses Zacorey...this won't make you feel any better...
I JUST GOT MY TOM FORD SUNGLASSES!!!

Sorry, but I'm REALLY excited and they look GREAT!!

I got these ones after seeing them on Keira and Jlo, they were EXACTLY what I've ALWAYS looked for!!

Attachments

• londonkiera2.jpg
    londonkiera2.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 243
  • keira-oxford4.jpg
    keira-oxford4.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 250
  • tomford.jpg
    tomford.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 257
  • londonkiera3.jpg
    londonkiera3.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 252
  • keira-oxford3.jpg
    keira-oxford3.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 243
I just found out that the bag I purchased from overseas has not even been shipped out yet. :rant: I sent her the $$ on Saturday. Almost a week for her to send it? So ridiculous!!! I'm so PISSED! RAWR!!!!!!! :censor: :mad: :mad:

congrats winona! i have been chatting with you and somehow haven't read this thread. love all your new purchases!

zacorey -- hope your glasses show up

mocean -- what bag are you waiting for?

she had better!!! I cant believe she hasnt sent it out already! For my eBay buyers as soon as they sell, their purchase is in the mail the next morning! After they pay, the item is no longer mine- its theirs and i know they want it ASAP.

AND I emailed her before bidding asking when she ships after receiving payment for international bidders! GRRR! This is unacceptable. The bag better be BETTER than in pics! otherwise... *ominous music plays*

mocean said:
she had better!!! I cant believe she hasnt sent it out already! For my eBay buyers as soon as they sell, their purchase is in the mail the next morning! After they pay, the item is no longer mine- its theirs and i know they want it ASAP.

AND I emailed her before bidding asking when she ships after receiving payment for international bidders! GRRR! This is unacceptable. The bag better be BETTER than in pics! otherwise... *ominous music plays*

Has she said why she hasn't shipped it yet? I'm like you I sell it, it gets
paid for and that baby is shipped the next day. I hope she ships it tomorrow and sends you a tracking number :yes: Let us know what happens....

mocean said:

Aw - I know how you must feel - that's awful! But the 04 Marron is soooooo pretty - it'll be worth waiting for. I've never seen one that didn't have perfect leather and sometimes overseas packages make it here quicker than domestic ones. Fingers crossed for you......... Hope it gets there soon!

mocean- I HATE sellers like that! I always ship out within 2 days MAX, but like you...usually the next :P I'm having trouble with an international seller myself...makes me want to swear off international sellers forever- it's been a month...either something went funny with her or I'm going to get majorly hit with customs :sad:

winona- you are GORGEOUS! You look great with you paddy!