Come share your October 2010 purchases!!!!!

Here are my new wedges... LOVE them! Thinking about getting the black/gold combo also!

cc2.jpg

cc3.jpg

style #:
photo-13-3.jpg

mod shot:
cc1.jpg

:yahoo:Brand new classic lambskin classic with gold hardware. I had to hunt it down - as would you believe it - although a permanent line the boutiques in London were currently out of stock. It will be my WINTER BAG!:yahoo: It was £1920.00 which I think is pretty much what a good 'vintage' costs, so why not buy from the boutique? The lovely sales assistant spent ages explaining how to to look after it, store it and wear it with panache. thank you!

Congrats on your lovely purchase! so classic and so gorgeous! In fact She is what I am eyeing on at the moment... :love: Can you tell me which boutique did you go? I am based in London and never seen those 'vintage' price on Classic M/L!! :graucho:

NYcavalier: C, You always look stunning with all the beautiful Chanel goodies!!! Love the wedge and the cute (temporary?) tattoo!
"Thinking about getting the black/gold combo also!"
Definitely! :yes:

micheniche: Congrats on your cute wallet! Like how shiny/blingy it is! :biggrin:

^ cute wedges...and tattoo!

NYcavalier: Congrats! I love love this wedge!

Thanks so much ladies!

NYcavalier: C, You always look stunning with all the beautiful Chanel goodies!!! Love the wedge and the cute (temporary?) tattoo!
"Thinking about getting the black/gold combo also!"
Definitely! :yes:

Thank you J!!!! Hehe not temporary.. got it way back when, but I still lovvvvve it:blush: I think I need the black/gold too :graucho:

Love the red with matte hardware! Congrats on your exclusive:graucho:
I almost posted in the sept thread. time flies! OCTOBER alr...

Wow... I have the honour of doing the 1st reveal for October purchases! Thanks!

Here's mine:

This is a "Singapore Exclusive" piece. Red Lambskin Medium Flap with Matte Gold hardware with Charms.

:yahoo: Yay- you got one! Congrats and it will be a wonderful winter... or summer or fall or spring bag;)
:yahoo:Brand new classic lambskin classic with gold hardware. I had to hunt it down - as would you believe it - although a permanent line the boutiques in London were currently out of stock. It will be my WINTER BAG!:yahoo: It was £1920.00 which I think is pretty much what a good 'vintage' costs, so why not buy from the boutique? The lovely sales assistant spent ages explaining how to to look after it, store it and wear it with panache. thank you!

*Breathe- deep breaths* C- I LOVE them! I have been wanting wedges and these are just beautiful! I love your tattoo too- I have wanting to get stars on my feet for years- but none of my friends will come with me:P
Here are my new wedges... LOVE them! Thinking about getting the black/gold combo also!

style #:
photo-13-3.jpg

mod shot:
cc1.jpg

This is classic beauty. Congrat !!!