Come share your October 2010 purchases!!!!!

love it!

Thanks so much ladies! I also picked these up today.... saw them yesterday and decided against them... but I have wanted them ever since they came out a few seasons ago... SO I took the plunge today!!!! :yahoo:

mod shot
boots_2.jpg

side view
boots_1.jpg

style#... I took a size larger to make room for heavy socks... but I can still wear them with very thin socks and they still are great! So comfy!
photo-2-10.jpg

This is really beautiful! Love IT!!!

:yahoo:Brand new classic lambskin classic with gold hardware. I had to hunt it down - as would you believe it - although a permanent line the boutiques in London were currently out of stock. It will be my WINTER BAG!:yahoo: It was £1920.00 which I think is pretty much what a good 'vintage' costs, so why not buy from the boutique? The lovely sales assistant spent ages explaining how to to look after it, store it and wear it with panache. thank you!

I almost posted in the sept thread. time flies! OCTOBER alr...

Wow... I have the honour of doing the 1st reveal for October purchases! Thanks!

Here's mine:

View attachment 1216954

View attachment 1216955

This is a "Singapore Exclusive" piece. Red Lambskin Medium Flap with Matte Gold hardware with Charms.
Congratsssssss!!! Absolutely stunning!!!

May i ask u a question? This singapore exclusive,does that mean u can only buy it from singapore boutiques? Will i be able to find it somewhere else (except online sellers)?
I really want one!!

Thanks!

Yes only Marina Bay Sands Chanel boutique in Singapore sells this. Reseller on bay selling usd 6200. Madness!

Where r u residing? I just asked my sa. They don't do overseas sales.

Email me : [***please don't post email addy on the forum!!**also, a reminder that buying an selling for anyone on the PF is against the rules!****

Congratsssssss!!! Absolutely stunning!!!

May i ask u a question? This singapore exclusive,does that mean u can only buy it from singapore boutiques? Will i be able to find it somewhere else (except online sellers)?
I really want one!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in the boutique to pick up a box from my SA, 2 men were looking at 2 trays of earrings,i supposed buying for their wives/gfs, i took a glance and this pair caught my eye... tried it and love it. I couldnt resist this white! I am not a costume jewellery person... but but... well.. it's now in my closet.:lecture:

earrings.jpg

Stopped by the Madison Ave boutique yesterday in search of a wallet and left with this bracelet!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Chanel_2.55Bracelet_tPF.jpg
    Chanel_2.55Bracelet_tPF.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 8,257
-blank: I LOVE Khaki Rose nail polish. Nice purchase!!!

demicouture: Congrats again! Can't stop looking at the reissue woc. :biggrin:

NYCavalier: OMG, C, another pair of gorgeous shoes? :faint: Looks so warm and cozy not too mention super stylish! :urock:

theabcd: Oooh, they're so cute! :heart: Congrats!

JetSetGo!:
Congrats!!! Love this bracelet, so chic! :tup:

I love these boots! You look great in them!!!!

Thanks so much ladies! I also picked these up today.... saw them yesterday and decided against them... but I have wanted them ever since they came out a few seasons ago... SO I took the plunge today!!!! :yahoo:

mod shot
boots_2.jpg

side view
boots_1.jpg

style#... I took a size larger to make room for heavy socks... but I can still wear them with very thin socks and they still are great! So comfy!
photo-2-10.jpg

Lovely purchases ladies, congrats! :smile:

I am hoping to purchase a GST (not the 2010 version) tomorrow from a reseller. I am hoping the bag will be in a reasonable good condition and also hope we'll come to an agreeable price! :sweatdrop:

Looking forward to post photos maybe by tuesday or wednesday. Wish me luck ladies! :girlsigh:

Congrats, A! I have these in black. You are making me want the whites too!

I was in the boutique to pick up a box from my SA, 2 men were looking at 2 trays of earrings,i supposed buying for their wives/gfs, i took a glance and this pair caught my eye... tried it and love it. I couldnt resist this white! I am not a costume jewellery person... but but... well.. it's now in my closet.:lecture:

View attachment 1218534