Come share my joy - Ash Scuro Montaigne

OMG juzluvpink this bag is absolutely amazing and you look simply stunning with it. Congrats on a great purchase. Ash scuro is such a versatile colour, I would say a great alternative to black, neutral but yet perfect! I want a montaigne too!

This is me! Carrying my ash scuro montaigne on the 1st day of Lunar New Year!

ashmontaigne9.jpg

Simply love it!

you look stunning! thanks for the comparison pix too:tup:

I'm late, but I must send my congrats to you, juzlovpink. It's a total beauty and you rock it. Ash Scuro is a very wearable color. I have seen it IRL and am drooling over it everyday. :tup: Wear it with good health. Happy Chinese New Year.

Heresy!! But I'm glad you have come around!!

:sweatdrop: Sorry Bookermoose ... What I meant was I always thot the montaigne really pretty, but just that I wouldn't look good carrying it. Have never tried it on but seeing juzluvpink's gorgeous pic has certainly changed my mind and I am so very tempted to go have a good look at one :P.

HAHA, you still remember that I was debating between these 2 bags!

I having a 'nagging' feeling that I'll be keeping both! :graucho:

I don't think I can bear to let either one go. I'll be collecting my pleated veneta this friday. So excited about it. :yahoo:

wouldn't want to confuse you, but in case you were still thinking of just keeping the baltic veneta and the ash montaigne, i would say just keep both!