Come share my joy - Ash Scuro Montaigne

Many thanks to all for your compliments (on me and my bag!) :P

I'm loving this bag so much. Bag candies (as what spendalot call them) are new to my wardrobe and I'm still learning how to carry them well but it's nonetheless a wonderful bag.

On the 2nd day of lunar new year, I used my Chanel but I kept thinking of this baby.. sitting inside my wardrobe, in it's dustbag and oh.. how i missed it!

Today I brot it out again and the leather had started to soften and it's getting prettier by the minute!

:heart::heart::heart: BV's leather.. it's simply amazing!

Hehe...minor correction. I call them "arm candies" because they're worn on the arm as with all montaignes and boston style bags.

Yeah yeah.. After I shut down the computer I remembered it's "arm candies" and not "bag candies" :P

Such style is new to me but I think I'm getting the hang of it... ;)

That bag suits you very well!!! Looks divine, style, color... perfect!
I like the purse charm on ,b tu would remove the other hanging pouch...
Thanks for sharing!
Cheers,

LT Bag Lady: Now I don't hang them on the same side. I hang them on opposite side so at one time u only see one of them :P

noddanard: I got mine from London (Bond St), thru a fantastic SA called Richard. He is just so helpful!

boxermom: Agree. It's really hard to take pictures of the bags to show the true colour.

juzluvpink, would you mind if I ask how much you paid for it?
I just want to know if it's a good deal at Bluefly.

thanks

I only know the US prices noddanard, but the BlueFly prices are definitely a good deal... The current regular Montaigne price is $2280 - BlueFly still calculates its discount on the old $1980 price but that is no longer what the boutiques sell the Montaigne for, making the BlueFly sale prices an even better deal. The Torrent Montaigne on BlueFly also wasn't available at the US boutiques... they didn't purchase the Montaigne in Torrent.

Oops, I hope I'm not too late at responding.

It was retailing at GBP1095. But since I don't live in UK, I got my vat back, so I paid GBP952 for the bag and another GBP45 for shipping.

I do know that they have revised their prices upwards (what's new) to GBP1195 for a montaigne.

HTH!

juzluvpink, would you mind if I ask how much you paid for it?
I just want to know if it's a good deal at Bluefly.

thanks

hi - did you have to pay for the custom?
thanks

Oops, I hope I'm not too late at responding.

It was retailing at GBP1095. But since I don't live in UK, I got my vat back, so I paid GBP952 for the bag and another GBP45 for shipping.

I do know that they have revised their prices upwards (what's new) to GBP1195 for a montaigne.

HTH!

This is me! Carrying my ash scuro montaigne on the 1st day of Lunar New Year!

ashmontaigne9.jpg

Simply love it!

WOW!! How did I miss this? I must have dosed off or something :Push: Gorgeous! You, the bag and I want that pink top :drool: :tup: Congrats, are you enjoying the bag?