Come share my joy - Ash Scuro Montaigne

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2009
    Some of you probably know what this is.. but I still derive alot of pleasure doing a reveal. :P

So.. enjoy!

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

Introducing my BV # 2 (bags) - Ash Scuro Montaigne... isn't she a beauty? :heart:

5. [​IMG]

6. For those who remembered my pink purse charm.. this is the bag I intend to hook it on.. but I think I shouldn't keep both the original pocket and the charm right?

[​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

8. [​IMG]

9. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:Probably heard me see this a lot of times already.
    I love it alot. I really think that you should keep this. This is really nice. I think Ash look really good. :drool:

Will let you enjoy your baby for a few days while i plot. You know what I mean. :graucho:

10. Very pretty. I've been on the fence about ash but the montaigne does it justice.

11. Congrats! Its a gorgeous montaigne! and I really like the pink coin purse, it makes a really nice touch.

12. Congrats!! It is gorgeous!!:drool: Enjoy wearing it in the best of health and lots of love:heart:
    Am hoping I'll get my first BV bag in 4 days time. Wish me luck:yes:

13. Woohoo! Such a beauty! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
    I just love Ash Scuro. How charming it is!
    Congradulations !!!

14. beck77: I shall constantly look behind my shoulder!

LLANeedle: The colour is simply gorgeous.. I love it alot.. it's same feeling I got when I 1st receive my Carminio. The colour & the richness of it is just superb.

noon: I love the coin charm very much.. sorts of adds a girly touch to the bag? I guess I'm just trying to slow down my aging process :P

frizsri: Congrats! Hope to see your reveal here soon!

15. Thanks! This baby is definitely a keeper!