**Coco Handle** Club

IMG_3924.JPG IMG_3918.JPG Hi ladies, I'm officially a Chanel coco handle owner as I just bought my first Chanel coco handle few hours ago. Mine was reserved three days ago and was lucky enough to grab it by today as it was the last piece. I'm from Malaysia, the SA here call it a medium but I think some other countries will call it a small size. Mine is a Black caviar with green lizard handle and rhw. There's also a last mini size chanel coco handle in yellow. I tried on but it's too short to crossbody that's y I chose the black small one. So excited to unbox my new baby when I reach home (I need to take a four hours train back from Chanel boutique)!

View attachment 3704574 View attachment 3704572 Hi ladies, I'm officially a Chanel coco handle owner as I just bought my first Chanel coco handle few hours ago. Mine was reserved three days ago and was lucky enough to grab it by today as it was the last piece. I'm from Malaysia, the SA here call it a medium but I think some other countries will call it a small size. Mine is a Black caviar with green lizard handle and rhw. There's also a last mini size chanel coco handle in yellow. I tried on but it's too short to crossbody that's y I chose the black small one. So excited to unbox my new baby when I reach home (I need to take a four hours train back from Chanel boutique)!
Yes that's also the small size. I have the exact colour in mini. Congrats! You will love it!

View attachment 3704574 View attachment 3704572 Hi ladies, I'm officially a Chanel coco handle owner as I just bought my first Chanel coco handle few hours ago. Mine was reserved three days ago and was lucky enough to grab it by today as it was the last piece. I'm from Malaysia, the SA here call it a medium but I think some other countries will call it a small size. Mine is a Black caviar with green lizard handle and rhw. There's also a last mini size chanel coco handle in yellow. I tried on but it's too short to crossbody that's y I chose the black small one. So excited to unbox my new baby when I reach home (I need to take a four hours train back from Chanel boutique)!
Congrats!
The yellow is so cute but the black is so classic!
Can't wait to see more pics!

Mind sharing the price in Malaysia?