**Coco Handle** Club

should i get green or red? im confusing. my sister says green look so old and hard matching with clothes
I would get the one you want not the one that is easiest to get.. I have the red and love it. It is beautiful. Your the one that will be carrying the purse so if you love the green than go for it who cares what others say :flowers: If I had the choice I probably would have gone for the green first as it is not as commonly carried as the red. Do what makes you happy.
Here is my red coco
Coco.jpg

I would get the one you want not the one that is easiest to get.. I have the red and love it. It is beautiful. Your the one that will be carrying the purse so if you love the green than go for it who cares what others say :flowers: If I had the choice I probably would have gone for the green first as it is not as commonly carried as the red. Do what makes you happy.
Here is my red coco
View attachment 3691746
omg, im really love ur red more than mine green. can u mind let me know where the craft handle u get it? its look nice on it.
green is not easiest to get now?

omg, im really love ur red more than mine green. can u mind let me know where the craft handle u get it? its look nice on it.
green is not easiest to get now?
Nothing Chanel is easy to get unfortunately lol. I had to put myself on a list for a coco handle and wasnt too picky about the color and my SA called me one day to offer me the red so I jumped on it. both color is beautiful get the color you want. If you really want the red ask to be put on wait lists at department stores and boutiques. The twilly is from Hermes :smile:.

my SA said they not gonna repeat same color for the next season. they having a green with ghw now. do u think i should get green or waiting for red? my husband says green look nice, red color too much people have it already.

I have the green and love it! It is also my husband's favorite of my Chanels. Red is very common and green is a refreshing change. It is also a hard color to get in Chanel bags. This is a true green (darker than your photo). I have received a lot of compliments on this green. You can also use this green for fall/winter. I love this green.

By the way, I have two red Chanel bags that I hardly use. I think it's common and harder to match if you wear a lot of color. This green is a happy green and you can't miss the bag, but it is a neutral green. I can wear it with pink, yellow, blue, white and it is a nice pop of color. But if I wear my red bag with color (especially for summer) it seems a bit much. For me... I'm not getting anymore red Chanel bags.

Last edited:
Finally I'm in this club. Had a tough time deciding between the white and green small (these were the only available ones in store) but finally went with the white.

Green was super lovely but I'm just not a green person.

Hope I've made the right choice...

View attachment 3694425

Me too!!! I already have the mini green coco handle but today i decided to get the white small one too!!! Such a beauty!!!

Can I trouble you to take a photo if u have both? Curious to see the difference. Tia!
Sorry I don't have any small coco. I sold my black rhw small coco from 16B, I tried small coco ghw from SS17 in the boutique and noticed new small coco strap shorter which I like. The difference is about 5cm. I only prefer to wear small coco as shoulder bag not crossbody bag.

Reactions: San2222