**Coco Handle** Club

This beauty finally arrived all the way from Boston today! So in love with my first red purse!! This really is such a perfect red! [emoji173]
View attachment 3578784

Woooohoooo it's stunning! Soooo happy for you coco twin [emoji7]
Did you get the large size?
The picture makes the red look sooooo beautiful too [emoji4]
My sis is on her way back with mine, soooooooo exciting, can't wait [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Hello fellow coco handle lovers! I'm going to London for my birthday this week, and I also booked a day trip to Paris. Do any of you guys know the price in euro for the large (or medium, haven't quite decided haha) bag? I'm just debating on the price difference if I find one in London I like to just get it, or if I should really try in Paris. Any help is appreciated! :tup:

Reactions: March786
Hello fellow coco handle lovers! I'm going to London for my birthday this week, and I also booked a day trip to Paris. Do any of you guys know the price in euro for the large (or medium, haven't quite decided haha) bag? I'm just debating on the price difference if I find one in London I like to just get it, or if I should really try in Paris. Any help is appreciated! :tup:
Have a fabulous time for your birthday! Wrap up warm, it's cold [emoji4][emoji4] Sorry I only know the price in UK
Good luck hope you find your dream coco [emoji4]

Reactions: caitli88
I was told the coco handle would not be released as part of this current collection.... ?

It's in Spring Act 2 coming with gold hardware. Chances are there may be a few in Act 1 but I've not seen any talk about it yet. I'd like to grab another in either black or navy but I don't want gold hardware. I'm loving ruthenium hardware on these. Makes it a bit more relaxed and edgy.

I am SOOO determined to be part of this club! Does anyone mind sharing dimensions of the small and medium sizes? i am debating between those two in the black with gold hardware, which apparently will be out for spring 2017. YAY!