Coachies: Post Your Non Coach Purchases Here!

kath00 said:
My only non-Coach possessions (if you don't count the Vera Bradley totes I have for the beach/pool)...

The patina on these is just TDF. Still need to try to sun mine like you did. I hope mine comes out like that!

Bought my first MK bag at the outlet today. It's just perfect. Little heavy. But most of my Coach bags are feather light so most things feel heavy in comparison.

Gansevoort Tote
57af4919.jpg

Hi madnabsmom! I know you love the Ostrich Satchel....I love mine too! I got my Dusty Blue at 50% off at Dillards...funny!! You are right, that Ostrich was never ever suppose to be marked down (you did great).....but the Dusty Blue 2 weeks ago was 50% off....I am now hoping to snatch up the orange one!!

Hey there! It was funny that evening I bought it, the SA kept saying wow that one is marked down 50% and we have one in the case that's not.." hmmm I wonder why', so she called another SA over and she said "it's mismarked, it should never have been marked down, we need to change that" the whole time the beautiful bag is in my hands.. lol.. and I said well it's marked down so you have to sell it at the price right? and they both said yep, unless you don't buy it then we will retag it at regular price. Sooooo.. needless to say I bought it and the MK bag I had in my other hand! lol.. I had only planned on the MK purchase, but when I saw the DB sitting on the 50% off shelf I was like,, OH YEAH Baby!!! I love your Dusty Blue! I was looking on the DB website lastnight at it, but it's not on sale.. bummer, the Orange is really pretty also, hope you get it!

Hey there! It was funny that evening I bought it, the SA kept saying wow that one is marked down 50% and we have one in the case that's not.." hmmm I wonder why', so she called another SA over and she said "it's mismarked, it should never have been marked down, we need to change that" the whole time the beautiful bag is in my hands.. lol.. and I said well it's marked down so you have to sell it at the price right? and they both said yep, unless you don't buy it then we will retag it at regular price. Sooooo.. needless to say I bought it and the MK bag I had in my other hand! lol.. I had only planned on the MK purchase, but when I saw the DB sitting on the 50% off shelf I was like,, OH YEAH Baby!!! I love your Dusty Blue! I was looking on the DB website lastnight at it, but it's not on sale.. bummer, the Orange is really pretty also, hope you get it!

honey u got a great deal - and I cant wait to runnnn into the store in two weeks........they said they have alot of colors in the Dillen II and the Florentine line....omg i might need to take my TANK in the store with me so i can breath:roflmfao:

honey u got a great deal - and I cant wait to runnnn into the store in two weeks........they said they have alot of colors in the Dillen II and the Florentine line....omg i might need to take my TANK in the store with me so i can breath:roflmfao:

I'd love to be going with you... we could share your tank! I'm not sure where the closest DB outlet is from me in Ohio, but what a fun trip it would be! You'll have to be sure to share your goodie pics with us, I can't wait to see what you get.. :smile:

Seeing everyone posting their d&b thought I'd share some of mine ( i highly recommend around Xmas time watching out for the 12 days of Dooney ) great deals

Attachments

• image-2476023397.jpg
    image-2476023397.jpg
    348.6 KB · Views: 913
Reactions: bluesh4rk
Yes, the Ostrich is a little lighter than the florentine leather but not much IMO.

Last question and thanks for your help

Is satchel heavy like the mama coach sage?????

plsssssssssssss say no plsssssssssssss

Keep dreaming, the large one weighs as much if not more than mama sage. I fell in love with the mustard at the outlets a few months back, but I knew I would end up regretting it - shame because they are so beautiful.

Would the small 13(L) x 8(H) x 5.75(W) Ostrich Florentine be lighter than the larger size? How much do you think it weighs?

I'd love to be going with you... we could share your tank! I'm not sure where the closest DB outlet is from me in Ohio, but what a fun trip it would be! You'll have to be sure to share your goodie pics with us, I can't wait to see what you get.. :smile:

go do the dooney site under store locator and put in your city and state and see how far !!!!!!;)

Mandy421 said:
The patina on these is just TDF. Still need to try to sun mine like you did. I hope mine comes out like that!

Bought my first MK bag at the outlet today. It's just perfect. Little heavy. But most of my Coach bags are feather light so most things feel heavy in comparison.

Gansevoort Tote

LOVE this bag!!! I looked at this at the Vegas outlet a couple months ago and have regretted not buying it since!!! The leather is beautiful and like butter!!!