Coachies: Post Your Non Coach Purchases Here!

Hi crazyforcoach09.....You asked the difference between the DB florentine satchel and the DB Dilllen satchel.....I think it is the leather that is different. The Florentine is more of a vachetta leather, the Dillen is more of a pebbled leather. The Florentine bag sells for $398, the Dillen for $378. Hope this helps...but is a leather difference. The bags seem to be styled identical.

BOOYAH - ON hold in RED at outlet in FL ;) $278!!!!! outlet

I am really an OUTLET HUSSIE:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

I bought mine when I was on vacation in London last year. I stayed in the neighborhood where they used to have the factory, they still own the building but it is just warehousing now - and a factory store. :graucho::biggrin:

In a two week period I must have gone to the store at least 6 or 7 times. I held of making my purchase until the last day of my trip. I knew if I had got it earlier I would have been scheming on a way to get another. My next trip I'll be looking for a Mulberry - but I will pay Burberry several visits i'm sure. :P

Here's my Burberry Washed Quilted Leather Easton Landscape Tote in Tobacco

CIMG0424-1dupe.jpg

CIMG0425-1.jpg

This is why I love Burberry! Such a beautiful bag!

Could someone please, please do mod shots with the Florentine Satchels.. I hadn't even heard of them before I saw this thread, but can't get them outta my head now! They're gorgeous... siggghhhh..... I'm only 4'11" so don't know if I can pull off a regular sized satchelso I'm leaning toward the small... Also, can this be worn croosbody comfortable or does it feel weird? Thanks so much!

Here is a few mod shots. This is the regular size. I put a few pics for comparison with a speedy 35 & Speedy 30. Last shot is the speedy 30. I would say it is the same size as a speedy 35. The speedy 30 looks so tiny behind it. If you prefer large bags i would go for the regular. and i am 5"2, 146 lbs.

Attachments

• DSCN1155.JPG
    DSCN1155.JPG
    339.3 KB · Views: 2,461
  • DSCN1147.JPG
    DSCN1147.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 1,209
  • DSCN1129.JPG
    DSCN1129.JPG
    406.3 KB · Views: 1,566
  • DSCN1135.JPG
    DSCN1135.JPG
    387.7 KB · Views: 1,323
abbie001 said:
Here is a few mod shots. This is the regular size. I put a few pics for comparison with a speedy 35 & Speedy 30. Last shot is the speedy 30. I would say it is the same size as a speedy 35. The speedy 30 looks so tiny behind it. If you prefer large bags i would go for the regular. and i am 5"2, 146 lbs.

Thank you so very much! It looks great on you :smile: I think I'll go with a small since I don't carry much stuff around...