Coachies: Post Your Non Coach Purchases Here!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is gonna be the thread "why I don't buy Coach anymore" lol

2. Truth!! Now I can't wait to get home for pics!

3. I would love to see a mod pic of the dusty blue - it's just beautiful!!!!!

4. I'm not at home but I did cheat too, have a MK black leather jet set tote and the leather is tdf!!!

5. MK large Grayson

DB large florentine satchel

Attached Files:

bluesh4rk likes this.

6. BOOYAH - ON hold in RED at outlet in FL ;) $278!!!!! outlet

I am really an OUTLET HUSSIE:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

8. LOVELY - I have large on hold in red at outlet but can you tell me what size the small is to a Coach bag????
    I might get small instead

9. Wow... I love all the Beautiful colors on the D&B !!! I think i need another one :love:

10. Could someone please, please do mod shots with the Florentine Satchels.. I hadn't even heard of them before I saw this thread, but can't get them outta my head now! They're gorgeous... siggghhhh..... I'm only 4'11" so don't know if I can pull off a regular sized satchelso I'm leaning toward the small... Also, can this be worn croosbody comfortable or does it feel weird? Thanks so much!

11. Here is a few mod shots. This is the regular size. I put a few pics for comparison with a speedy 35 & Speedy 30. Last shot is the speedy 30. I would say it is the same size as a speedy 35. The speedy 30 looks so tiny behind it. If you prefer large bags i would go for the regular. and i am 5"2, 146 lbs.

Attached Files:

12. That charm looks so good on your speedy:smile:!

13. Thank You :biggrin:

14. Thank you so very much! It looks great on you :smile: I think I'll go with a small since I don't carry much stuff around...

15. Just scored these beauties although not a handbag but love just as much-

Attached Files: