Coachies: Post Your Non Coach Purchases Here!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #6811 Feb 10, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
    4DC8821C-3F14-40B8-AB53-31285C436727.jpeg 8E88BF7D-AE62-4273-962A-6E90EF5DC544.jpeg Wanderers Travel Co
    Balmoral Bucket Bag in tan
    972440FB-3116-4729-AE26-FB4061EAA01C.jpeg 4C17B978-A575-435C-A7AD-A890DD1A7AD6.jpeg

SandraElle, JenJBS, couchette and 4 others like this.
  2. Getting ready for a Summer trip to Boston for my cousin-in-law’s black tie wedding, and so far I’ve bought a Kipling crossbody to use on the train / sightseeing and a MBMJ clutch for the wedding.
    D8FDD7DB-7C86-4D2D-8577-064EA4123D23.jpeg
    My 2 year old daughter keeps calling this her monkey purse. She refuses to believe it’s mine instead of hers:lol:

D52961B1-FF42-41A3-AB82-9AFFB26C249D.jpeg
    8063070C-213F-4263-AC6B-1FCEBD922874.jpeg
    This Chalky Liz Phone in a Box clutch doesn’t fit my phone, unfortunately, but I couldn’t resist getting it for less than $30. I’ll just have to find a dress with pockets to put my phone in:P

3. Since I live my Cassie so much...:heart:

Attached Files:

4. She’s probably saying the same thing in HER mind!!!!:blush:

SEWDimples, houseof999 and MrsGAM like this.
  5. Just got this Michael Kors Prism in a lavender/orchid colorblock.

Attached Files:

JenJBS, couchette, Iamminda and 3 others like this.
  6. whateve likes this.
  7. The recent and potential future releases of Coach bags are not calling to me. So, I planned to patiently wait and had not anticipated making a purchase from another brand for a long time. Then I saw this beauty and ordered from Farfetch. Still trying to decide of I'm going to keep it because I can get multiple bags for the price of just this one but my goal is to not buy a lot of bags this year. Hard to capture the true color but it is a gorgeous red that appears to have orange tones in it.

Attached Files:

8. I got me a little piece of rainbow recently. IMG_20200215_154410.jpg

9. Beautiful! BV is one of my favorite brands. I just saw this IRL at the BV store.
    wow, gorgeous! They didn't have anything nice at the Bal store when I looked recently.

Satcheldoll likes this.
  10. I got some new SLGs!

The pink pig was only $13 including tax at the Michael Kors outlet! The price tag says $168. It is soft and squishy. I'm going to use it as a cosmetic case.

I've been wanting something in Tiffany blue for a really long time so I decided not to wait any longer. This is a card case.

I looked at tons of stores to find the ideal small wallet for me for my smaller bags. I was kind of surprised that the one I liked the best was at Longchamp. It's leather, zip around accordion style, and it holds everything I had in my larger wallet - cards, cash, rewards cards and coupons.

Attached Files:

11. Wow these are awesome and such pretty colors!! Congrats on your finds! My Balenciaga wallet had been out since last year or season I think. So it's been around long enough for me keep drooling every time I saw them. I bought the last one from Nordstrom as it showed sold out after I purchased. I wish it wasn't the last one because I have another person wanting it as well.

whateve likes this.
  12. Thank you! I'm happy to have a little rainbow in my bag. I'm also happy I can quit looking at wallets. (If only I could quit looking.)

houseof999 likes this.
  13. Cute SLGs. That LC color is so pretty — like a periwinkle? What is the inside like?

whateve likes this.
  14. Thanks! It's funny because there are wallets that look just like it on the LC website but they look different on the inside. It has 4 card pockets plus two open expandable sections. It was exactly what I was looking for - a large open compartment for cash and another for coupons. I didn't want any extra space taken up by a coin pocket since I use a separate coin purse. I saw a few other candidates at MCM and Michael Kors but this one was a little better because it is a slightly taller, making it easier to zip around without any taller coupons getting caught in the zipper. It is 4 3/4 inches by 3 inches, not too big yet holds a ton. I don't mind folding my cash in half. It used to bother me but I prefer doing that than having a wallet that I have to unfold to get to my cash.

Attached Files:

15. This is almost exactly how my LV wallets are inside — I love this organization. I really like this beautiful color. Thanks for taking a picture to show me :smile:. Enjoy your new wallet.

whateve likes this.