Coachies: Post Your Non Coach Purchases Here!

Getting ready for a Summer trip to Boston for my cousin-in-law’s black tie wedding, and so far I’ve bought a Kipling crossbody to use on the train / sightseeing and a MBMJ clutch for the wedding.
D8FDD7DB-7C86-4D2D-8577-064EA4123D23.jpeg
My 2 year old daughter keeps calling this her monkey purse. She refuses to believe it’s mine instead of hers:lol:

D52961B1-FF42-41A3-AB82-9AFFB26C249D.jpeg
8063070C-213F-4263-AC6B-1FCEBD922874.jpeg
This Chalky Liz Phone in a Box clutch doesn’t fit my phone, unfortunately, but I couldn’t resist getting it for less than $30. I’ll just have to find a dress with pockets to put my phone in:P

The recent and potential future releases of Coach bags are not calling to me. So, I planned to patiently wait and had not anticipated making a purchase from another brand for a long time. Then I saw this beauty and ordered from Farfetch. Still trying to decide of I'm going to keep it because I can get multiple bags for the price of just this one but my goal is to not buy a lot of bags this year. Hard to capture the true color but it is a gorgeous red that appears to have orange tones in it.

Attachments

• 20200220_182752.jpg
    20200220_182752.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 276
  • 20200220_175900.jpg
    20200220_175900.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 272
The recent and potential future releases of Coach bags are not calling to me. So, I planned to patiently wait and had not anticipated making a purchase from another brand for a long time. Then I saw this beauty and ordered from Farfetch. Still trying to decide of I'm going to keep it because I can get multiple bags for the price of just this one but my goal is to not buy a lot of bags this year. Hard to capture the true color but it is a gorgeous red that appears to have orange tones in it.
Beautiful! BV is one of my favorite brands. I just saw this IRL at the BV store.
I got me a little piece of rainbow recently. View attachment 4670877
wow, gorgeous! They didn't have anything nice at the Bal store when I looked recently.

Reactions: Satcheldoll
I got some new SLGs!

The pink pig was only $13 including tax at the Michael Kors outlet! The price tag says $168. It is soft and squishy. I'm going to use it as a cosmetic case.

I've been wanting something in Tiffany blue for a really long time so I decided not to wait any longer. This is a card case.

I looked at tons of stores to find the ideal small wallet for me for my smaller bags. I was kind of surprised that the one I liked the best was at Longchamp. It's leather, zip around accordion style, and it holds everything I had in my larger wallet - cards, cash, rewards cards and coupons.

Attachments

• slgs GEDC8305 (2).JPG
    slgs GEDC8305 (2).JPG
    135.7 KB · Views: 227
I got some new SLGs!

The pink pig was only $13 including tax at the Michael Kors outlet! The price tag says $168. It is soft and squishy. I'm going to use it as a cosmetic case.

I've been wanting something in Tiffany blue for a really long time so I decided not to wait any longer. This is a card case.

I looked at tons of stores to find the ideal small wallet for me for my smaller bags. I was kind of surprised that the one I liked the best was at Longchamp. It's leather, zip around accordion style, and it holds everything I had in my larger wallet - cards, cash, rewards cards and coupons.
Wow these are awesome and such pretty colors!! Congrats on your finds! My Balenciaga wallet had been out since last year or season I think. So it's been around long enough for me keep drooling every time I saw them. I bought the last one from Nordstrom as it showed sold out after I purchased. I wish it wasn't the last one because I have another person wanting it as well.

Reactions: whateve
Wow these are awesome and such pretty colors!! Congrats on your finds! My Balenciaga wallet had been out since last year or season I think. So it's been around long enough for me keep drooling every time I saw them. I bought the last one from Nordstrom as it showed sold out after I purchased. I wish it wasn't the last one because I have another person wanting it as well.
Thank you! I'm happy to have a little rainbow in my bag. I'm also happy I can quit looking at wallets. (If only I could quit looking.)

Reactions: houseof999
I got some new SLGs!

Cute SLGs. That LC color is so pretty — like a periwinkle? What is the inside like?

Cute SLGs. That LC color is so pretty — like a periwinkle? What is the inside like?
Thanks! It's funny because there are wallets that look just like it on the LC website but they look different on the inside. It has 4 card pockets plus two open expandable sections. It was exactly what I was looking for - a large open compartment for cash and another for coupons. I didn't want any extra space taken up by a coin pocket since I use a separate coin purse. I saw a few other candidates at MCM and Michael Kors but this one was a little better because it is a slightly taller, making it easier to zip around without any taller coupons getting caught in the zipper. It is 4 3/4 inches by 3 inches, not too big yet holds a ton. I don't mind folding my cash in half. It used to bother me but I prefer doing that than having a wallet that I have to unfold to get to my cash.

Attachments

• longchamp wallet GEDC8306 (2).JPG
    longchamp wallet GEDC8306 (2).JPG
    174.9 KB · Views: 179
Thanks! It's funny because there are wallets that look just like it on the LC website but they look different on the inside. It has 4 card pockets plus two open expandable sections. It was exactly what I was looking for - a large open compartment for cash and another for coupons. I didn't want any extra space taken up by a coin pocket since I use a separate coin purse. I saw a few other candidates at MCM and Michael Kors but this one was a little better because it is a slightly taller, making it easier to zip around without any taller coupons getting caught in the zipper. It is 4 3/4 inches by 3 inches, not too big yet holds a ton. I don't mind folding my cash in half. It used to bother me but I prefer doing that than having a wallet that I have to unfold to get to my cash.

This is almost exactly how my LV wallets are inside — I love this organization. I really like this beautiful color. Thanks for taking a picture to show me :smile:. Enjoy your new wallet.