Coachies: Post Your Non Coach Purchases Here!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I cant get it till much later in the year, so please keep me posted on how well it wears. In the meantime I will live vicariously through your posts with it!

Luv2Shop1 likes this.
  2. I love small bags. Excited to add these to my collection.
    D9FC0999-EE08-4822-94FD-8F3FDCF6F98E.jpeg

3. I keep forgetting to take photos when there's sunlight. lol. Here's another attempt. I swear it really is navy :P:lol:

IMG_6709.JPG

meepabeep, MKB0925 and CoachMaven like this.
  4. Right! Coach is my first love too, but I like Michael Kors collection bags and this is on my list. I love this color it is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. Congrats and enjoy!

MKB0925 and houseof999 like this.
  5. Just switched into my first purchase of the year, my Mae Messenger in sapphire.

Attached Files:

Alexa5, meepabeep, tlatrice and 5 others like this.
  6. Loooove that color!!

tlatrice and Glttglam like this.
  7. Thank you!:smile: I’ve never had this shade of blue before:smile:

8. Love this color too!!

Glttglam likes this.
  9. Thank you!:smile: It’s my first time with this shade:smile:

10. Not a bag, but I forgot to mention I got this coat as a gift for Christmas.

Attached Files:

11. My new Kate Spade bag. 20200120_110118.jpg

Glttglam likes this.
  12. I don't buy a lot from other brands but I couldn't resist this strap by Marc Jacobs on sale for $60
    Screenshot_20200118-224149.jpg

13. #6808 Jan 30, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
    I found this at the Thrift Store yesterday for $15 and I thought that it was just adorable, and I even like the fragrance so I had to get it!

It's a (nearly full) bottle of Marc Jacobs "Decadence" Eau Du Parfum Spray for Women and the bottle looks just like a miniature designer handbag!

It made me think of @Hyacinth when I saw it because she mentioned recently that she likes the chunky gold link straps that used to come on Coach coin purses, and this bottle has the cutest chunky gold link strap and a flamboyant tassel.

I don't know the original retail price but there are several on ebay right now for $50, $60, and $75 - so I think that $15 was a steal!

Has anyone seen a MJ handbag perfume bottle before? It was new to me!

Attached Files:

14. Love that perfume! And the bag bottle is adorable!

katev likes this.
  15. I know, and I really lucked out! This exact same Decadence fragrance in the same handbag bottle is currently selling on the Marc Jacobs website for $99 in the 1.7oz size - and my bottle is the 3.4oz size! Another MJ fragrance called Divine Decadence is listed at $122 for the 3.4oz bottle!

Some woman must have gotten it as a gift and didn't care for it and didn't use it. She finally donated it to the local thrift shop and I showed up at just the right moment to buy it for only $15! :happydance:

DecadenceMarcJacobs_1.7ozAd.jpg

DecadenceMarcJacobs_1.7ozAd_2.jpg