Coachies: Post Your Non Coach Purchases Here!

I found this at the Thrift Store yesterday for $15 and I thought that it was just adorable, and I even like the fragrance so I had to get it!

It's a (nearly full) bottle of Marc Jacobs "Decadence" Eau Du Parfum Spray for Women and the bottle looks just like a miniature designer handbag!

It made me think of @Hyacinth when I saw it because she mentioned recently that she likes the chunky gold link straps that used to come on Coach coin purses, and this bottle has the cutest chunky gold link strap and a flamboyant tassel.

I don't know the original retail price but there are several on ebay right now for $50, $60, and $75 - so I think that $15 was a steal!

Has anyone seen a MJ handbag perfume bottle before? It was new to me!

Attachments

• DecadenceMarcJacobs_002.jpg
    DecadenceMarcJacobs_002.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 213
  • DecadenceMarcJacobs_003.jpg
    DecadenceMarcJacobs_003.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 215
  • DecadenceMarcJacobs_006.jpg
    DecadenceMarcJacobs_006.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 214
  • DecadenceMarcJacobs_007.jpg
    DecadenceMarcJacobs_007.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
I found this at the Thrift Store yesterday for $15 and I thought that it was just adorable, and I even like the fragrance so I had to get it!

It's a (nearly full) bottle of Marc Jacobs "Decadence" Eau Du Parfum Spray for Women and the bottle looks just like a miniature designer handbag!

It made me think of @Hyacinth when I saw it because she mentioned recently that she likes the chunky gold link straps that used to come on Coach coin purses, and this bottle has the cutest chunky gold link strap and a flamboyant tassel.

I don't know the original retail price but there are several on ebay right now for $50, $60, and $75 - so I think that $15 was a steal!

Love that perfume! And the bag bottle is adorable!

Reactions: katev

Love that perfume! And the bag bottle is adorable!

I know, and I really lucked out! This exact same Decadence fragrance in the same handbag bottle is currently selling on the Marc Jacobs website for $99 in the 1.7oz size - and my bottle is the 3.4oz size! Another MJ fragrance called Divine Decadence is listed at $122 for the 3.4oz bottle!

Some woman must have gotten it as a gift and didn't care for it and didn't use it. She finally donated it to the local thrift shop and I showed up at just the right moment to buy it for only $15! :happydance:

DecadenceMarcJacobs_1.7ozAd.jpg

DecadenceMarcJacobs_1.7ozAd_2.jpg