Coach X Disney?? Is it true?

I just went over to the zappos website and I'm kicking myself for waiting too long get to decide on what I wanted. They are now sold out of the black tote and black wristlet and all colors, except white, in the hang tags.

I just went over to the zappos website and I'm kicking myself for waiting too long get to decide on what I wanted. They are now sold out of the black tote and black wristlet and all colors, except white, in the hang tags.
Probably the only reason they have white hang tags is because they were a late addition. They didn't have white ones when I placed my order.

Belk has black totes and wristlets as of this writing, as do a few other stores....Lord & taylor has all three items you want.

Last edited:

Check out Macy's. They have the Mickey tote in several colors and other Mickey items also.

I can't seem to find these items on Macy's website.
I saw the totes In Store at Macy's. Annoying that Macy's hasn't put them on the website yet. Keep on looking because Macy's definitely has Mickey items. The same thing happened with Lord and Taylor last week. I bought the black Mickey tote at 30% off in the store, and it wasn't even on the website!! :annoyed:

I have every US website that carries Coach (I think) bookmarked, I checked them all and all the local stores, and I can't find the yellow hangtag anywhere!! Was it maybe replaced by chalk? I actually had a SA in a dept store argue with me that it ever existed, so thank you for posting this pic!!!
Well, you can show the SA that pic and tell her to argue with Zappos that is doesn't exist. Lol! Zappos is the only place I saw the yellow hang tag, maybe it was exclusively theirs? Or perhaps a few other dept. stores will eventually get them.

Reactions: soonergirl
I broke down and got a tote & wristlet in chalk from Zappos. (Love their return policy). But I'm torn. I've always hated Coach items with the logo in metal front & center. If it was just embossed in the leather, that would be fine. Cute Mickey vs metal logo?? Decisions decisions! [emoji53]

IMG_1889.JPG IMG_1890.JPG Sadly, my Mickey tote is not meant to be. It had two scratches on the front and two long creases on the back (possibly from the way it was packaged). I returned it to my local Hudson Bay and decided not to re-order. I need to see and touch the things I buy and truly, I should have known better. I've not been very successful with online purchases, generally speaking.

I got lucky with my wristlet and hangtag.

My Hudson Bay store has a very limited selection of Mickey products so I bought a Mickey mini skinny (I could actually examine it), my first purchase in this style. The detail is perfect, the lining is red and I love the embossed "Disney X Coach" on the back.

That's it for me for Coach products for the next few months. I'll be in the Involuntary Coach Ban thread!