Coach X Disney?? Is it true?

Congrats! Aren't these great items?

Oh yes, the quality is wonderful on the hangtag and so cute. I love your hangtag rainbow! I ordered the same black wristlet and I'm very excited to receive it after seeing yours! The tote I ordered is the same as CoachCruiser's reveal. The leather for both items looks luscious! I can't wait to get everything.

Sorry! I was so flabbergasted at the boxes it didn't even cross my mind to post the contents. :huh: I have the hang tags unattached from the chains because that is the way I store them to keep them from getting dents in the leather from the chain.

View attachment 3481420
Did your tags from Zappos come in the Disney x Coach boxes (black with red interior) as well?

View attachment 3481681 I ordered three things from the Hudson Bay website and the first item trickled in by mail. I'm going to put my cute hangtag on my Rhyder for a little bit of colour. The Disney x Coach boxes are very lovely. Now I'm awaiting my black wristlet and the black tote. I love Mickey's pose--he's just so sweet! I'm actually a huge Minnie Mouse fan but Mickey is very charming in this line. I'll post photos when the rest of my items arrive.

Do either of you have the original Coach Disney hangtag (the close up of faces or whatever you want to call them)? Are the sizes of your newest tags the same size or smaller than the originals?

Reactions: musiclover
Did your tags from Zappos come in the Disney x Coach boxes (black with red interior) as well?

Do either of you have the original Coach Disney hangtag (the close up of faces or whatever you want to call them)? Are the sizes of your newest tags the same size or smaller than the originals?

Hi paula3boys, I have seen pictures of the ones you're referring to but my hangtag is the first Coach Disney item I've purchased so unfortunately I have nothing to compare it with. Hopefully someone who has both will chime in.

image.jpeg

The tags do come in the same red and black boxes. They are the same size as the tags from the 1st release.

Yes, I got a Disney box with each item. When you see the items on a website and it says something about a box, then it's supposed to come in a box. I did notice on one website that it didn't say boxed, so I have no idea if you would get their items in a box or not. I see you have your hang tag comparison. The size is the same or close, but I don't think these are as thick as the first round ones.

Reactions: p3b
Thank you for the comparison picture! Glad to see them side by side.
Yes, I got a Disney box with each item. When you see the items on a website and it says something about a box, then it's supposed to come in a box. I did notice on one website that it didn't say boxed, so I have no idea if you would get their items in a box or not. I see you have your hang tag comparison. The size is the same or close, but I don't think these are as thick as the first round ones.
Thank you for the information. I am glad to hear the second ones aren't as thick!

That black with red heart is from the Bay? I can't find it, but would love to! So cute!!
Paula3boys: The black hangtag in the pic with the red mickey head (looks like a heart) is from coach retail, it is the heat stamped red mickey head that the coach retail store did up for me on a regular black coach hangtag :smile:

Attachments

• Mickey Saddle bag and mickey embossed hangtag.jpg
    Mickey Saddle bag and mickey embossed hangtag.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 487
Last edited:
Reactions: Nymeria1 and p3b
View attachment 3483402 View attachment 3483401
My lovely leather wristlet came today. I love the leather, it's just as supple and smooth as I was hoping for. The Mickey design is super sharp and the lining is Mickey red! I couldn't ask for more. Two down and one to go! The box are really something and quite collectible themselves.

Super cute! leather looks like my Peanuts one.. nice and soft... mine is still well over a year later.

Reactions: musiclover
Super cute! leather looks like my Peanuts one.. nice and soft... mine is still well over a year later.

Hi HS! I must have been asleep when the Peanuts came out! I'm sorry I missed it. I have such fond memories of the Peanuts animations on tv at holiday time (still watch when I can catch them). But I'm so happy with Mickey. Can't help but smile when I see his cute little self!