Coach X Disney?? Is it true?

Reactions: CoachCruiser
Reactions: CoachCruiser
Zappos has all the Mickey items as well

Thank you! I looked at all the dept. store websites last night, sure am glad I didn't have to do it again tonight! :shocked: I buy from Zappos, but they haven't sent me any email. I just bought a Coach mini studs taxi tote from them this month too.....no, that was 6pm. I forget what I bought from them. :huh:

Last edited:
image.jpeg This is the blue wristlet, I have it against the cornflower Nomad for comparison on the blue color. The Mickey is a brighter blue called Bluejay, interior is black, hangtag is black on one side, brown on the other, the Mickey pose is only on the front. It came in a beautiful red and black Disney box. I still don't understand why the original 1941 Disney items from the first launch didn't come in these nice boxes, especially if they were the "higher" end of Coach!?

Thank you! I looked at all the dept. store websites last night, sure am glad I didn't have to do it again tonight! :shocked: I buy from Zappos, but they haven't sent me any email. I just bought a Coach mini studs taxi tote from them this month too.....no, that was 6pm. I forget what I bought from them. :huh:
There is somewhere on Zappos (honestly I forget where) that you can request them to email you when they get new items from a certain brand.