Coach X Disney?? Is it true?

Thanks for all this info! - Has anyone heard when these new Disney items will be sold in any stores in the US? Either Coach stores themselves or otherwise? Or maybe I should just order through an SA...

Sent from my SM-G935P using PurseForum mobile app

Here's the URL for the items posted above.... hth! Now, I must stop looking before I get in trouble with hubby.. hahaha
http://www.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/st...earchSource=Q&searchTerm=Coach+mickey&x=0&y=0
Thank you for the info! Maybe this solves where these Disney items are coming from! They are probably sitting in the Jacksonville warehouse to be shipped to non-US stores and for now some SA's can access that inventory before it gets moved to the corner of the warehouse and updated on their internal inventory list where it becomes unsellable to them.

I just talked to a CS and I was told no Mickey hang tags were showing on the computer and the only place she could find they were being sold was at the Bay? Anyone hear anything different or maybe have the style number? Thanks!

I just talked to a CS and I was told no Mickey hang tags were showing on the computer and the only place she could find they were being sold was at the Bay? Anyone hear anything different or maybe have the style number? Thanks!

CS told me that the collection is too new to be showing up in their system, except for a couple pieces, but that it will be released for the holidays, hence the gift boxes. Apparently Hereld Square already has stock. She said they have THOUSANDS of the totes in stock in the warehouse.

Being part of the Holiday collection would make sense. I swear i recall somewhere it being said another round could be possible... i am rather surprised to see my country with anything first, we were completely let out of the first Peanuts release.

Being part of the Holiday collection would make sense. I swear i recall somewhere it being said another round could be possible... i am rather surprised to see my country with anything first, we were completely let out of the first Peanuts release.
My SA tried to locate the hangtags and it shows in their system with 0 in stock with a release date of Oct 1 but also coded (some Coach lingo) that some of these items will not sell in Coach store but some Department exclusives??? It's all a mystery!

The wallet that I bought which was in the gift box was attached with a string to the box so it's definitely a gift boxed set. I hope to see what else they do come out with and we will all be able to purchase and enjoy.

My SA tried to locate the hangtags and it shows in their system with 0 in stock with a release date of Oct 1 but also coded (some Coach lingo) that some of these items will not sell in Coach store but some Department exclusives??? It's all a mystery!

The wallet that I bought which was in the gift box was attached with a string to the box so it's definitely a gift boxed set. I hope to see what else they do come out with and we will all be able to purchase and enjoy.

Well i believe Hudsons bay is part of Lord and Taylor? I do like the boxed set feature, i know over the Holidays last year, The bay had quite a few boxed items... all glittery in design, so a Mickey style box makes sense, especially for the upcoming holidays.

Thanks for the info. That was another thing the CS said, that they were a dept store exclusive. :annoyed: