Coach Website Updated--Includes Brooke and Cambridge Lines

love the Brooke!!! This sounds ridiculous, but I was so nervous that I would hate the Brooke -- which would have been awful because I'd love to own a bag with my namesake! (I know, I know, lol). The eggplant is also really gorgeous, just noticed it is slightly purple, not totally grey -- really pretty. I like the new ocelot op art scarf a lot too. the Alexandria heel is adorable!!

It's good you like your namesake! I feel like Brooke isn't that popular of a name so maybe someday a Jenna will come around! ;)

^^ I saw it in the boutique yesterday - it is a very deep purple, but definitely purple. More purple than on the website, I would say. I was going to exchange my black one for some color but just couldn't bring myself to walk out with a purple bag.

I love the Cambridge line. I especially like the hobo bag but its so large. I could never full it up. Even the measurement on the clutch is large. I think thats about the size of the small sabrina. Thats about all i could probably get and know that i would use.

^^ I saw it in the boutique yesterday - it is a very deep purple, but definitely purple. More purple than on the website, I would say. I was going to exchange my black one for some color but just couldn't bring myself to walk out with a purple bag.

Here is the brooke in the sun..Good picture of the color..

DSC00314.jpg

Here's some of my fav.'s...
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 43063_ggybk_a0.jpeg
    43063_ggybk_a0.jpeg
    11.6 KB · Views: 260
  • 70217_mwcd_a0.jpeg
    70217_mwcd_a0.jpeg
    17.1 KB · Views: 261
  • 70218_mwbk_a0.jpeg
    70218_mwbk_a0.jpeg
    12.4 KB · Views: 261
  • 80666_gyiy_a0.jpeg
    80666_gyiy_a0.jpeg
    19 KB · Views: 260
  • 14160_gmmc_a0.jpeg
    14160_gmmc_a0.jpeg
    15 KB · Views: 259
argh!!! so much purple!!!

i need to prioritize...i could just buy all the bags I want, no problem (tribeca, brooke, garnet, lilac turnlock bag, parker, audrey)drop some $$$, but I must show some restraint!!!