Coach Website Updated--Includes Brooke and Cambridge Lines

Cate14

I Need More Cowbell
O.G.
Jan 26, 2008
Also, there's free shipping on orders of 75$ or more!

I've got to see these bags in person . . . not sure how I'm feeling about them, yet (though quartz looks beautiful!).

Cate14

I Need More Cowbell
O.G.
Jan 26, 2008
I spent more time exploring: love the Lexi crossbody. Also, there are new Parkers--hobos and slim totes (not feeling those). The mahogany parker hippie looks very rich--can't wait to get to a store to see that one.

xIcyBluex

I want it.
Jul 15, 2007
In my closet of bags!
I like the Lexa but I'm unsure about alot of the other things. I'll have to go to the store to check it out too. I love the new parker hobo tho!! I don't know if I can wait for that one to hit the outlets... I might have to get it soon! =D

Cate14

I Need More Cowbell
O.G.
Jan 26, 2008
Xlcybluex, I went back and checked out the Parker hobos . . . although I didn't like them at first look, once I clicked on them and saw them closer, I agree with you! I really like the straps! Very nice bags! Am very interested in seeing everything in person!

Dec 10, 2008
Rochester / DC
I *really* like that when you click on more views for a bag, it shows you the color you chose, rather than the stock color! yay!

I like the brooke and really like the large brooke wristlet. But I'm still holding out for a garnet I think because the colors are more interesting to me.

alatrop

O.G.
May 2, 2006
Midwest
The Brooke looks like an updated Carly/Zoe family member! I kind of like it.

I don't like the new Pop C print :yucky: I think the "old" one is much cuter!

AND THE CUPCAKE KEYFOB IS FINALLY ONLINE!!! I want this SO bad, I think my boyfriend's mom might get it for me.

Mar 24, 2009
Atlanta, GA
i love this newsboy hat!!!

the new wristlets and clutches are gorgeous too!!

and the tattoo envelopes and journals :nuts:

i love this!!!!

...and that!!!!

platform maryjanes!!! sweet golden baby jesus!!!!

plus this guy!!!

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Loving the Ocelot stuff-but $1400 for the large bag? That is more than my first car cost. :nuts:

LOL, thinking back, me too!! My first car was given to me by my grandmother (original '65 Mustang), but later on my dad bought me a $1k car, and we fixed it up...he painted it for me, etc. Thanks for putting that in perspective, since I was about to get that bag...now I can say it cost more than my first two cars. :P