Coach Website Updated--Includes Brooke and Cambridge Lines

LOL, thinking back, me too!! My first car was given to me by my grandmother (original '65 Mustang), but later on my dad bought me a $1k car, and we fixed it up...he painted it for me, etc. Thanks for putting that in perspective, since I was about to get that bag...now I can say it cost more than my first two cars. :P

I agree-back in high school in the late 80's I had a 1978 Fiat Spider Convertible-loved that car-$800.00 back then. Drove it till it blew up in college :biggrin:

I LOVE that Ocelot bag-however at $1,400 it is the price of a pretty nice vacation somewhere....oh well, I can't buy everything I like....

Love all of these, especially the scarf and gloves! I'm kind of surprised they didn't release more key fobs.. it seems like the last few rollouts have only had a couple leather ones. I love all the colors in the rooster, but I'm not really a rooster kinda gal, lol!

Attachments

• 43112_b4eg_a0.jpg
    43112_b4eg_a0.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 70
  • 43061_gnvbk_a0.jpg
    43061_gnvbk_a0.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 75
  • 80633_lgy_a0.jpg
    80633_lgy_a0.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 63
  • 80714_gylg_a0.jpg
    80714_gylg_a0.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 56
  • q541_blk_a0.jpg
    q541_blk_a0.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 59
Ok, all you gals are talking about the Brooke being fab... maybe just maybe I might have to see it IRL... LOL :graucho:

I do like that Kira bag though! Ugh, if only it was like $400 bucks less! LOL

love the Brooke!!! This sounds ridiculous, but I was so nervous that I would hate the Brooke -- which would have been awful because I'd love to own a bag with my namesake! (I know, I know, lol). The eggplant is also really gorgeous, just noticed it is slightly purple, not totally grey -- really pretty. I like the new ocelot op art scarf a lot too. the Alexandria heel is adorable!!