~*COACH Spring RAOK Gathering Place & Reveal*~

Well.... Cocogirl07 and I as organizers of the RAOK have decided that we'll be buddies again...especially since we enjoyed buying each other stuff last time!!! hahaha So don't mind me not being signed up....and Cocogirl07 won't get 2 buddies...I can skip her when assigning buds. :yes:

Well.... Cocogirl07 and I as organizers of the RAOK have decided that we'll be buddies again...especially since we enjoyed buying each other stuff last time!!! hahaha So don't mind me not being signed up....and Cocogirl07 won't get 2 buddies...I can skip her when assigning buds. :yes:

That sounds like a great idea!! I wanna be yours and cocos buddy too!!:upsidedown:

bnjjRe: ~*COACH Spring RAOK Gathering Place & Reveal*~
How can you buy things already without knowing anything about your buddy? Their likes/dislikes, what they may already have or don't need/want?

I buy little things from Coach and they will be added to my packages!! :P If the buddy doesn't want them I will send a self-addressed stamped return box.:upsidedown:

ranskimmieRe: ~*COACH Spring RAOK Gathering Place & Reveal*~
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnjj
How can you buy things already without knowing anything about your buddy? Their likes/dislikes, what they may already have or don't need/want?

Simple,
if I find they dont need, like, or want it.......its MINE!:P

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking!!:lol:

bnjjRe: ~*COACH Spring RAOK Gathering Place & Reveal*~

I buy little things from Coach and they will be added to my packages!! :P If the buddy doesn't want them I will send a self-addressed stamped return box.:upsidedown:

ranskimmieRe: ~*COACH Spring RAOK Gathering Place & Reveal*~
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnjj

Simple,
if I find they dont need, like, or want it.......its MINE!:P

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking!!:lol:

If they don't like them, you can send them to me!!!!!!!! I need to add to my collection.