~*COACH Spring RAOK Gathering Place & Reveal*~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OKAY COACHIES...LET'S START THE NEXT ROUND OF RAOK!!!

We will be using Elfster this time. If you don't have an Elfster account go here and sign up (it's free). Elfster allows you to ask your buddy questions anonymously and you can fill out a wishlist! Please take the time to fill out your wishlist and answer your buddy's questions!

If you want to participate in the RAOK you must PM me between the dates below with your first and last name and the email address you choose to use on Elfster (all notifications will come to your email through Elfster).

Buddy notification will be 4/11 (buddies will be randomly selected on Elfster).

PLEASE read the rules below. If you have any questions that aren't addressed in the rules below please PM me or Cocogirl07.
    • Official Start of SPRING RAOK: 4/1/08
    • Buddy Notification: 4/11/08
    • Send Gifts: 5/1/08 & 6/1/08
      [*]Price Limit On Gifts: $45-$65 (You are not required to buy something COACH, but who doesn't love to get something from Coach!! hehe)
    Rules of RAOK

1. All applicants will be fully reviewed before acceptance.

2. There is a 400 minimum number of posts to participate or if you have participated in a previous RAOK before and fulfilled you duties. Administrators will be looking for the following:

a. # of posts in Coach forum to show you are an active Coach participant
    b. frequency of posting (do you disappear for weeks at a time, or are you posting regularly)
    c. previous history participating in Coach RAOK's (did you forget a gift, send them late, not post pictures, not respond to PM's, etc.)
    d. content of posts (1000 congrats does not equal participation in RAOK)
    e. MUST have posted a picture on tPF within previous month (so we can verify you do know how to post photos, etc.)

3. You are required to post photos of each and every gift received. If your buddy decorates outside of the box, please take photos of packaging. Descriptions of gifts will no longer suffice. Pictures should be posted within 72 hours of receipt.

4. Proof of mailing is required for gifts. This proof of mailing must be PMed to Cocogirl07 by the 1st of May and the 1st of June. This can occur several ways:

a. in the USA you can send priority mail and purchase delivery confirmation for .65. You can also send regular mail and purchase delivery confirmation.
    b. In Canada, you can mail parcels and get delivery confirmation for free (according to their website). For letters (i.e. if you were mailing only a gift card) you can send it registered mail and receive a tracking number. Cost is $7.95 including tracking.
    c. If mailing to US or Canada from USA or Canada...the customs form number is considered proof.
    d. If mailing in Europe to same country: Some form of tracking is required. I'm not 100% sure how it works overseas...and I didn't have time to check out each individual country.
    e. If mailing to another country in Europe, customs form number/receipt number will suffice.
    f. If sending someone something through the Internet (i.e. gift certificates, magazine subscriptions), please forward the confirmation email to me (minus any CC info, etc.)

5. As a suggestion of a price limit, in the past people have spent ~$45-$65 for gifts. Homemade and thoughtful gifts are appreciated. Wouldn't you love a can of fresh-baked chocolate-chip cookies?

6. No vacationers. If you will be away from home for more than 1 week per month...don't sign up. Gifts have to be mailed and reveals posted in a timely manner as described above, and vacation plans may interfere.

7. If you are purchasing something from ebay for your buddy, please make sure personally that it is in a suitable condition to be sent out as a gift.

8. Administrator can remove someone from the RAOK for not following above rules.

9. An ANGEL system will be in place for missing gifts/unresponsive buddy, etc. Please let Voodoo know via PM when you sign up if you would like to be part of the angel system, to send gifts to someone who has an unresponsive buddy.

2. woo hoo!

3. Can't wait this is going to be fun.

4. ^^ :yes::tup:

5. This sounds like alot of fun.

6. Yeah I can do it this time.... Last time I was BROKE!!

7. I think I'll sign up this time. :biggrin:

8. wow sound like a lot of fun, I want to join I hope I can

9. I cannot wait til I'm elgible (postwise). Sounds like so much fun!

10. This is probably a dumb question, and I couldn't find the answer elsewhere, but what does RAOK stand for??

11. Never mind - I just found the abbreviations directory and figured it out!!

12. Woot woot!!:happydance:

13. This sounds like a lot of fun!

14. Woohoo!!! Me and Voodoo decided that we should use Elfster because it will give it a little twist:P

If anyone has any questions please feel free to PM me or Voodoo:heart:

15. So should we go to elfster right now and sign up or wait until we get approved...I'm so excited!!!