~*COACH Spring RAOK Gathering Place & Reveal*~

Hi all (and especially Crylater) - I got my box today!!! The mail lady dropped it off at my neighbor's on Friday when I was out and didn't get it to me until she returned from a long weekend trip. But, nevertheless, it's here!! So cute!! :yahoo: I got a $25 gift card to Red Lobster (which was promptly used for the fire grilled lobster and shrimp *highly recommended*), the oh-so-beautiful tattersal pony scarf, and a yummy soy candle by nohm candles. I haven't heard of them yet, but here is the info for the candle scent: "Vanilla, White Amber, Cocoa, Caramel, Cinnamon, Licorice, Indonesian Sandalwood and Myrrh blend together to give a rich, warm scent. Your nose will thank us." YUM :tup:

Thank you buddy, whoever you are. Looking at the posts above, I would guess either indigowaters or mrodriquez2006. Let me know, so I know who I should be thanking. I know the pony isn't the official tpf-er pony, but I am a classic girl at heart and the tattersal plaid and light colors just makes me happy - and isn't that why we are all here. :cloud9: Thanks again to my buddy shopper and to Coco and Voodoo for organizing this round. Great start to summer! xoxoxox

OMG I think that was our final reveal!!!

LADIES thank you SO MUCH! NOT ONE ANGEL NEEDED! :tup::heart:

Both indigowaters and mrodriquez2006 said that their buddies hadn't posted. So if one of them is Brutalangel's buddy, then there still should be another person who hasn't posted their package yet right?

Great package Brutalangel. I am glad you finally got it! That scarf is so cute and who doesn't love a gift card to a yummy restaurant!

thanks admat and socal ...It was a nice "pick me up" today. My hubby is traveling today for another biz trip, so we had lunch before he left thanks to my buddy. I think I may miss him this time around :sad: We are TTC so we have been spending a LOT of time together.

aww Indigo - no need to be worry or be sad :nogood: I loved everything in the package - I have already planned out my outfit for tomorrow around the scarf. Thanks so much for taking out the time to shop for me.

Hi all (and especially Crylater) - I got my box today!!! The mail lady dropped it off at my neighbor's on Friday when I was out and didn't get it to me until she returned from a long weekend trip. But, nevertheless, it's here!! So cute!! :yahoo: I got a $25 gift card to Red Lobster (which was promptly used for the fire grilled lobster and shrimp *highly recommended*), the oh-so-beautiful tattersal pony scarf, and a yummy soy candle by nohm candles. I haven't heard of them yet, but here is the info for the candle scent: "Vanilla, White Amber, Cocoa, Caramel, Cinnamon, Licorice, Indonesian Sandalwood and Myrrh blend together to give a rich, warm scent. Your nose will thank us." YUM :tup:

Thank you buddy, whoever you are. Looking at the posts above, I would guess either indigowaters or mrodriquez2006. Let me know, so I know who I should be thanking. I know the pony isn't the official tpf-er pony, but I am a classic girl at heart and the tattersal plaid and light colors just makes me happy - and isn't that why we are all here. :cloud9: Thanks again to my buddy shopper and to Coco and Voodoo for organizing this round. Great start to summer! xoxoxox

No problem hun!! you got a great buddy!;)