Coach Signature Revival (a.k.a. "Archival" trend)

One opinion, yours. Whatever Goyard is called, it's the most God awful.
Lol nobody’s arguing which is the most beautiful. Personally, I don’t care for Goyard either. But it doesn’t change the fact that Goyard has been using their toile enduite for almost two centuries, while Coach created its “signature canvas” yesterday to surf on a trend. It’s just the truth. If you love Coach, buy Coach. It don’t care. Lol

Reactions: YellowMonster
Lol nobody’s arguing which is the most beautiful. Personally, I don’t care for Goyard either. But it doesn’t change the fact that Goyard has been using their toile enduite for almost two centuries, while Coach created its “signature canvas” yesterday to surf on a trend. It’s just the truth. If you love Coach, buy Coach. It don’t care. Lol
I don't think it matters how long a pattern has been around? Goyard has just been God awful for 2 centuries.
I like and dislike signature from most bag designers. There's good and bad from LV, Gucci, Dior, Coach.......

Earlier I mentioned that I never had a signature bag until someone gave me one in 2015, and have had several since. The ones I posted in this thread are no longer in my collection, but I now have a black Op Art Parker and an MFF grey patent wristlet (my wallet). Oh, and I have a Fendi Zucchino. However, I didn't ever say why I never owned a Coach siggy bag. Well, it was because they were EVERYWHERE. Especially fakes.

Last edited:
I watched the vid for the fall 2018 collection and I really love the vibe! Pretty much nailed my fantasy fall vibe, I may not dress like that but it’s how I feel inside [emoji23] Looking forward to getting something from this collection!