Coach Signature Revival (a.k.a. "Archival" trend)

Does anyone have any information about these two bags? I found them through Farfetch, but he prices seem a bit high. Theydon't seem to be available on the Coach website, so I'm not sure if it's a past style that i missed out on, or an upcoming style.

I really like their level of polish! It seems to be of nice quality from the photos.
COH51H04F-K11@3.jpg
13424549_15442825_480.jpg

Does anyone have any information about these two bags? I found them through Farfetch, but he prices seem a bit high. Theydon't seem to be available on the Coach website, so I'm not sure if it's a past style that i missed out on, or an upcoming style.

I really like their level of polish! It seems to be of nice quality from the photos.
COH51H04F-K11@3.jpg
13424549_15442825_480.jpg
I own this camera bag and it looks much better in real life than in this picture. The leather is so soft and the color combination goes with jeans as well as black.... it's my go-to bag for daily errands.

Reactions: Icing_Time
What do you guys think of the signature leather? Does it hold up pretty well? I saw this at the store the other day and it really caught my eye.

https://www.coach.com/coach-rogue-2...floral-bow-print/26839.html?dwvar_color=BPBHP

I'm a little worried about the C's being too loud/obnoxious though. What do you guys think?
I like it! It looks a lot deeper embossing than the vintage one I have though. I'm not sure if that's an issue with you. I like mine because it's subtle.
a63326745161c1db4fc6de9acc85832d.jpg

I was intrigued by the signature Riley because of the nice detailing on the construction of the flap, but went for the denim/charcoal combination because I wasn't sure I was ready to do the signature thing loudly. I typically wear black, so this imo bag tends to blend in with my outfits, but I really like it and would be open to getting it in the original color way as well.

Some cons are not necessarily the bag's fault, it's my babying of the bag. I tend to only put in my wallet, phone and keys in this bag. It can fit a lipstick or some makeup, but a makeup-bag is a no-go unless you downsize your cards into a cardholder. This bag favors flatter objects, so go compact as you can. I personally try not to stretch it too much in case I put a permanent wonk in the flap. Overall I'm really pleased! :smile:

KakaoTalk_20190122_111527692.jpg KakaoTalk_20190122_111529287.jpg KakaoTalk_20190122_111530783.jpg

I was intrigued by the signature Riley because of the nice detailing on the construction of the flap, but went for the denim/charcoal combination because I wasn't sure I was ready to do the signature thing loudly. I typically wear black, so this imo bag tends to blend in with my outfits, but I really like it and would be open to getting it in the original color way as well.

Some cons are not necessarily the bag's fault, it's my babying of the bag. I tend to only put in my wallet, phone and keys in this bag. It can fit a lipstick or some makeup, but a makeup-bag is a no-go unless you downsize your cards into a cardholder. This bag favors flatter objects, so go compact as you can. I personally try not to stretch it too much in case I put a permanent wonk in the flap. Overall I'm really pleased! :smile:

View attachment 4318335 View attachment 4318336 View attachment 4318337

Thanks so much for sharing your pics! I’ve been interested in both colors of this bag but haven’t seen many pics. I like it a lot, congrats!