Coach Rehab and Rescue Club

As long as people keep doing stupid things because the governments did stupid things, the governments will keep having to do stupid things to try and control the damage done by stupid people. Stupid Group A acts in response to stupid things done by Stupid Group B in response to stupid things done by Stupid Group A...

Really lucky countries have a Stupid Person A at the point of the pyramid that they can blame. And countries like New Zealand where the Government has a major shortage of Stupid People at the top have to miss all the fun.

Any Kiwis out there want to adopt a personal authenticator?
Me Me...you are always welcome.

But we are about to do a travel bubble between NZ and Aussie that some of us are not sure off.

All it takes is one !

I wandered all around Winners & Homesense on my break & didn’t find any CPR :sad:

While I was in the area, I stopped at Walmart & found this in the auto section. Has anyone tried it? It’s the same bottle design as CPR, almost same amount at 532 ml & looks like the same whitish stuff inside. For $9 I figured it was worth checking out. Instructions are the same as well. Will compare it to CPR later this evening:

View attachment 5047801

Guys this is crazy!!

I don’t have a rehab pile right now (shocking eh? :lol:) but I had a leather purse lying around that’s vintage but not coach. I wet the flap completely & did CPR coats on one half & Armorall coats on the other half. The Armorall is also a white goop like CPR but its a bit more runny. It also has a smell- like a car auto shop type smell if that makes sense. Once fully dry though, the smell vanishes.

Anyways, there’s no difference between the sides- both made the leather soft, got rid of scratches & moisturized. The leather feels the same on both sides.

The true test will be my next rehab which is still stuck in transit so I’ll know for sure then if this product is a good alternative to CPR.

For $9, Im very impressed so far & If my next bag rehabs well with it, Ill have no problem using this stuff interchangeably with CPR!

Stay tuned if you’re interested :smile:

Last edited:
Yes local government is most responsible for the situation we are in, as soon as Covid showing any sign of slowing down. They lifted the registrations, then Covid spread picking up, we went into lock down again, back and forth like these 3 times now...

Absolutely!

I've lost count - are we at the end of the Third Wave with the Fourth Wave just a week or two away? Or is the one coming up just the Third Wave?

I get so confuzzled... :confused1:

Me Me...you are always welcome.

But we are about to do a travel bubble between NZ and Aussie that some of us are not sure off.

All it takes is one !

These are the same Aussies who elected a PM (or whatever his title is) who doesn't believe in Global Warming or that humans are responsible for climate change??? Or am I thinking of some OTHER bloody idiot?

Oooo, and I think I found a way to get around NZ's very tight restrictions on foreign immigration. I'll list you as my employer and my job as Purse Nanny. You can always tell the Government form-sniffers that it's just a typo and it should say "Nurse Nanny". After all, vintage Coaches are like children, they need lots of TLC and the occasional bed-time story. Right? :biggrin:

Last edited:
Guys this is crazy!!

I don’t have a rehab pile right now (shocking eh? :lol:) but I had a leather purse lying around that’s vintage but not coach. I wet the flap completely & did CPR coats on one half & Armorall coats on the other half. The Armorall is also a white goop like CPR but its a bit more runny. It also has a smell- like a car auto shop type smell if that makes sense. Once fully dry though, the smell vanishes.

Anyways, there’s no difference between the sides- both made the leather soft, got rid of scratches & moisturized. The leather feels the same on both sides.

The true test will be my next rehab which is still stuck in transit so I’ll know for sure then if this product is a good alternative to CPR.

For $9, Im very impressed so far & If my next bag rehabs well with it, Ill have no problem using this stuff interchangeably with CPR!

Stay tuned if you’re interested :smile:

This one? And yes, looking forward to your update!

1617839308249.png

You might be disappointed in SoCal thrift stores. From what I've seen lately, Goodwill stores pull all the good stuff and sell it online. LA area thrift stores are pretty bad. I almost never find anything there. There are a few good stores in Van Nuys. I've gotten quite a few things in Escondido. There is a flea market a few times a year in the Rose Bowl, but it costs so much to get in and park that it really isn't worth it.

Thanks for the advice whateve. You live in the LA area? When I visit I won't have much to do but eat and shop so I'll lower my expectations of actually finding something and just enjoy the experience of visiting as many stores as possible to up my chances:lol:. I had FM pop into two stores in OC and he found the black Metropolis Zip you ID and authenticated a while back which got my hopes up a little.

Really my main goal re purses is to finally grab CPR and BR, haha!

I was visiting LA for Christmas 2019, just before the world changed. Went into the downtown Santa Monica Goodwill on Christmas Eve and hit the jackpot! Must have been at least 10 vintage bags. Had to leave most behind. Didn't have room in my luggage. Still kicking myself.

Ooo, nice. Which ones did you keep and which did you leave behind?

I was visiting LA for Christmas 2019, just before the world changed. Went into the downtown Santa Monica Goodwill on Christmas Eve and hit the jackpot! Must have been at least 10 vintage bags. Had to leave most behind. Didn't have room in my luggage. Still kicking myself.
Wow, you were lucky! I hardly ever find anything in LA, except in Van Nuys and up north in Stevenson Ranch.

Thanks for the advice whateve. You live in the LA area? When I visit I won't have much to do but eat and shop so I'll lower my expectations of actually finding something and just enjoy the experience of visiting as many stores as possible to up my chances:lol:. I had FM pop into two stores in OC and he found the black Metropolis Zip you ID and authenticated a while back which got my hopes up a little.

Really my main goal re purses is to finally grab CPR and BR, haha!

Ooo, nice. Which ones did you keep and which did you leave behind?
I don't live in LA. I hate LA! I live in central Cal. We used to go to LA several times a year for doctor's visits and hit thrift stores on the way home. Our doctor retired right before covid hit so we have no reason to go there anymore. DH said we did good in OC, but I can't remember buying anything there. Try to go to Valley Thrift stores. They are part of the Red, White and Blue chain, which is a great chain. http://redwhiteandbluethriftstore.com/thrift-store-locations/