COACH OUTLETS! All you ever wanted to know & more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ashley_brook said:
Disney16
I am not sure on the differences in the signature patchwork styles.....
but i did a search on ebay to see if i recognized anything.
I am not sure if it was this fabric
7f_1.JPG

or this

fb_1.JPG

or this

a6_1.JPG

Sorry. I think I just confused myself. You should totally call first.:wtf:

i am leaning toward the first one listed though.

The first is last year's holiday patchwork. The last is the indigo patchwork from earlier this year. I don't know what they CALLED the middle one...but it was out the same time as the indigo patchwork.

Do the outlets have good sales/discounts around Christmas?? My birthday is December 29th and I know I'm going to the one in Sevierville, Tennessee around then, and I'm going to the one in Woodbury Commons sometime after New Years (I love college, I get the month off!!), so yea, are there any good sales or markdowns then?

Every holiday they have a great sale for I think the week before the holiday..it's really hectic just on memorial & labor day, so I bet it's going to be worst for christmas. Just grab everything you like & carry it around the store if you decide not to get it just put it down.. I'm saying this b/c there might be 2 of the bag you like & you leave it on the shelf & when you finally think it through & go back for it, more than likely they will be gone.

I was in the outlet in Myrtle Beach & they had both. However that was almost a week ago so who knows if they'll have them still...in the hour I was in the store 3 purses I had looked at were gone, however I found the purse I've been looking for since summer 04!!!

krissylizzie said:
I was in the outlet in Myrtle Beach & they had both. However that was almost a week ago so who knows if they'll have them still...in the hour I was in the store 3 purses I had looked at were gone, however I found the purse I've been looking for since summer 04!!!

Yeah..the trick at the outlet store is to pick up any bag you LIKE and hang onto it...they move so fast if you don't pick it up while you're looking you'll miss out!

Pursefanatic85 said:
Every holiday they have a great sale for I think the week before the holiday..it's really hectic just on memorial & labor day, so I bet it's going to be worst for christmas. Just grab everything you like & carry it around the store if you decide not to get it just put it down.. I'm saying this b/c there might be 2 of the bag you like & you leave it on the shelf & when you finally think it through & go back for it, more than likely they will be gone.

:yes: :yes: They have sales around the holiday. I went to the outlet in Atlantic City either the day after Christmas or a few days after Christmas 2 years ago, and I think almost everything in the store was an additional 30%.

Be prepared, it's an absolute madhouse. I waited nearly an hour in line to buy a bag, and the store was mobbed.

vacation2006038.jpg
this
vacation2006005.jpg

vacation2006004.jpg
this past weekend while i was in manchester, vermont i went to the coach store and i purchased these five items.

the daphne came to $291, the satin satchel at $113 and the white satchel at about $150. the convertable flap at $120 and the leopard print one at $109. tell me what you think!!

I think you got a great deal on that daphne!!! You know...if you're planning on selling it just PM me..LOL Just Kidding. But, serious if you do. haha I love the green snakeskin trim flap, I just wish they made them alittle bit bigger.

Yeah the stores weren't too bad down in SC, but I know the stores up here in DC are crazy....I'll actually be heading to the outlet on the way to Ocean City MD this weekend....
and I took the pictures....:smile: tell me what you think!
DSC02386.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.