COACH OUTLETS! All you ever wanted to know & more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to add that Coach watches are sold in Movado outlets, since Movado makes them. Also, the Movado outlets regularly send out great coupons, such as $50 off during your birthday month, so get on their mailing list if you like Coach watches!

Just to let everyone know...Las Vegas isn't the only outlet to carry signature (that I know of). The Williamsburg, Virginia outlet also does so if you're looking for something signature to be shipped to your local outlet you can try to give them a call & ask if they have a particular bag there. They have bags that are currently in retail stores & on their website, so it won't hurt to call. If anyone is interested their phone # there is: (757) 564-0771.

This is really helpful as I like some Coach pieces. I was reeeaaaly on a Coach kick a few weeks ago. Started with the Large Pocket Satchel I got a month ago. I really like that bag. (Off my tangent............:rolleyes: )

I visited the Coach outlets in San Marcos and Round Rock, Texas and if you have to choose which one to go to I would definetly go with San Marcos. They have moved to a larger store and they have lots and lots to choose from. I am fan of signature and they have lots of it. Round Rock on the other hand is smaller store and they had very very few signature pieces. Of course you can also do like I did and go to both of them. Since they are off the same major highway it was very easy to get from one to the other.

The outlet in Albertville, MN carries EXTREMELY limited signature pieces. Mostly leather and knick-knacks.

I've seen three items with signature and I've been there roughly 10-12 times in the last year since they opened Sept. 2005.

Happy shopping, ladies!

vickitoria said:
Thanks for posting! Now I know theres nothing around Oklahoma City or surrounding areas haha (was there any hope for us anyway?) ;)

nope, there's no hope for us. :crybaby:

but at lesat we finally got a store. I can't bring myself to walk into it, though, I just know I'll spend money.

disney16 said:
I visited the Coach outlets in San Marcos and Round Rock, Texas and if you have to choose which one to go to I would definetly go with San Marcos. They have moved to a larger store and they have lots and lots to choose from. I am fan of signature and they have lots of it. Round Rock on the other hand is smaller store and they had very very few signature pieces. Of course you can also do like I did and go to both of them. Since they are off the same major highway it was very easy to get from one to the other.

thank you for this
i will actually be visitiing the san marcos one on friday
and maybe i should go to the round rock one too
do they have a selection of tote bags or shoes?

Several Coach outlets carry signature. You just have to call them and ask. Las Vegas was mentioned cause for some reason a lot of people ask that. LOL.

well i just called the coach outlet in san marcos and they said they have about 8 collections with many different peices and colors to each collection and they have a tote for each one and they do not carry shoes
thanks for the help guys :smile:

ohhMRmagazine said:
thank you for this
i will actually be visitiing the san marcos one on friday
and maybe i should go to the round rock one too
do they have a selection of tote bags or shoes?

They had some tote bags but neither outlet carries shoes. Good luck and let me know what you come home with.

Status
Not open for further replies.