Coach Outlet Opening March 2011- Arundel Mills, MD

so ive been wondering, when a new outlet opens do they usually get good stuff? do we think they will get some sophias for the grand opening? and also what time do the lines start? since its indoors though how will the lines before opening work? or is this one of the stores on the edge of the mall?

so ive been wondering, when a new outlet opens do they usually get good stuff? do we think they will get some sophias for the grand opening? and also what time do the lines start? since its indoors though how will the lines before opening work? or is this one of the stores on the edge of the mall?

It takes a while for them to get into the rotation of receiving deletes. I remember when the outlet closest to me opened it took about 2 months before they got anything decent. On the plus side I used the time to speak with and get to know the SA's and now they are great to me, more than happy to feed my addiction. :biggrin:

^^In my experience they only had mff for the first month or so, then they would start to get a few deletes here and there. I would say it was a good 6-8 weeks before they got anything meaningful (to me that is)

^^In my experience they only had mff for the first month or so, then they would start to get a few deletes here and there. I would say it was a good 6-8 weeks before they got anything meaningful (to me that is)
When I visited the opening of PM I actually scored a bag I still use to this day, there was 2 of them total, and my fellow TPF'r friend and I both got them. So there CAN be some nice finds, but hey, when is there ever a guarantee with the outlet? Never!

When I visited the opening of PM I actually scored a bag I still use to this day, there was 2 of them total, and my fellow TPF'r friend and I both got them. So there CAN be some nice finds, but hey, when is there ever a guarantee with the outlet? Never!

EXACTLY CORRECT!!! I can't wait for the reports from y'all (hey, I live in SOUTHERN Connecticut)

I am looking forward to the opening sale. This is soooo going to hurt my pocket. I am usually at AM every week.

I figure I will get there early on opening day. Since the mall opens up early in the morning for mall walkers I should have no problem starting the line. :graucho:

I am looking forward to the opening sale. This is soooo going to hurt my pocket. I am usually at AM every week.

I figure I will get there early on opening day. Since the mall opens up early in the morning for mall walkers I should have no problem starting the line. :graucho:

haha ill start the line with u ;) im gonna need a biiiiiiiiiiiiig cup of coffee though :P what time does the mall open for mall walkers?