~-~- Coach Madison Therapy's Session (sort of) ~-~-

love the Madison wristlet--I can't believe you found it for so cheap. that's my favorite wristlet ever... if those are in the outlets, I need to get myself to an outlet ASAP! great price on the Sabrina :smile:

Yep I love it too. I wanted it since it would match with my Madison Shoulder bag since I cant find the matching wallet with it.. Now let hope the gold doesnt rub off.

WOW! Lots of Madison! I found that white wristlet a while back at a Myrtle Beach outlet. Mine did not have ANY Madison wristlets when I went this week with my coupon, oh well at least I have the white! And I love both of your sabrinas and your Julianne..and the wallets..ok I just love everything!! You are one lucky outlet shopper. Enjoy your purchases!

Thank you. I think this is the only line of Coach that I enjoy collecting the most.. Usually I only have 1 or 2 things from each Coach's line.. I will try to give them as much loved as possible.. I think I brought way too many in the past couple month ( Blame it on the coupon and me being so near 3 outlet):graucho: hahah I think I'm one outlet's stalker.. All SA and manager at the outlets know my name.. :P

Last edited:
Ok I know this is not on the Madison line, but I have to have it.. I was drooling over mrodriguez's purple bag.. I thought it was available in Japan, somehow my outlet got it.. I love how it sparkle.. I love shiny shiny things.. 131.99

DSC_0730.jpg

I like!!! I saw one at Gilroy back in June and I was hoping the lady would put it down...but I was already in line paying for stuff and the BF said no. :sad:

Wow, were the Sabrinas and Juliannes at your outlet 50% off? It seems like most outlets had them for 30% off only! I LOVE all of your Sabrinas!!

Sabrina were 30% the Julianne were 50%.. Thank you.. I think I should stop buying Sabrina.. It the only bag plus the Madison shoulder bag that I have more than 2 of..