~-~- Coach Madison Therapy's Session (sort of) ~-~-

Large Tan Sabrina.. I needed a classic looking Sabrina in large.. 278.88

DSC_0729.jpg

love the Madison wristlet--I can't believe you found it for so cheap. that's my favorite wristlet ever... if those are in the outlets, I need to get myself to an outlet ASAP! great price on the Sabrina :smile:

I was just browsing today at the outlet.. My SA just ran to me and say she have soemthing for me.. I was like, "what?" She said, She couldnt find my number, so she just save it for me until she sees me.. I wanted one in black origianlly, but black look so plain.. It was so nice of her.. It's Julianne.. 50%+20% = $183.20

Which remine me, I need a lavender wallet also..

DSC_0732.jpg

Last edited:
Omg!!!! Love the Sabrina where did u find her at???? Oh and the Madison I want one of those!!! Do u have the info on it I need to do aclient tracker or look at other outlets to do achargesend

WOW! Lots of Madison! I found that white wristlet a while back at a Myrtle Beach outlet. Mine did not have ANY Madison wristlets when I went this week with my coupon, oh well at least I have the white! And I love both of your sabrinas and your Julianne..and the wallets..ok I just love everything!! You are one lucky outlet shopper. Enjoy your purchases!