and u got the patent leather plum sabrina for 222, :shocked:

and you're blaming me?? :wondering
pppfttt !!

i have neither of those, woman!! :faint:
daaannnggg!!!
u knew that i wanted the plum patent!!!
aaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!

that's it!
i'm coming over and kidnapping them all from you!!
and it's all your fault! :P

Here the first 3 items.. I dont even know why I need 3 wallet, but they are too good to pass on.. $ 55.99 each.. I'm still looking for the white and lavender/pink one though..

DSC_0731.jpg

what???
can't u just pick one?? ohhhh... :drool:

i HAD to head to bed last night so i just made it back to look at all the goodies!!!

we're bag twins on the drawstring bag! i love how shiny and squishy it is... your sabrinas are gorgeous and i LOVE the white wristlet!! great haul!!! :tup:

i HAD to head to bed last night so i just made it back to look at all the goodies!!!

we're bag twins on the drawstring bag! i love how shiny and squishy it is... your sabrinas are gorgeous and i LOVE the white wristlet!! great haul!!! :tup:

I'm glad you're back to chec it out.. Thank you.. Actually when I got the bag I was thinking about your reveal for the bag earlier actually.. :P You're an enabler for me too.. I'm just glad I dont live near your outlet.. otherwise my wallet will be crying

Julianne were 50% when? I got mine for 30%.

Great collection bTW. I had to control myself as well, bought 3 but returned 2.

I brought it on Sat.. it just rang up like that.. I think it becase since it the only one there.. :smile: I have no self-control, so I might have to go on a Coach's diet like Johnniegirl.. Probably ramen/cup of noodle for the rest of the year for lunch and breakfast.. :P

what???
can't u just pick one?? ohhhh... :drool:

If I were able to pick one I would of.. But in my mind were like I need the tan one to match with the tan Sabrina..:P I need the gray one to match with Graphite Sabrina..:biggrin::biggrin: then the black would match with everything.. :graucho:.. Then I was thinking about your saying of."Ban? to hell with it." so that why I blame it on you..

what on earth has happened here?? :wtf:
soooooo sorrryy i missed out!
i was in a meeting!
anyway..
crap!

u got the large leather tan sabrina for 280,
then u got the leather lavender julianne for 180,
and u got the patent leather plum sabrina for 222, :shocked:

and you're blaming me?? :wondering
pppfttt !!

i have neither of those, woman!! :faint:
daaannnggg!!!
u knew that i wanted the plum patent!!!
aaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!

that's it!
i'm coming over and kidnapping them all from you!!
and it's all your fault! :P

Yep, I'm blaming you.. Since you're my inspiration of all the Sabrina due to all your gorgeous pics of modeling... You pass on your Sabrina's fever to me.. Hey I thought you wanted the cobalt Sabrina.. I didnt know you want the plum...:sneaky: hahahah before you come over here to kidnapped my babies, you need to bring your parker hippie, berry sabrina and patent green sabrina.. so I steal them from you jsut to be fair.. :graucho: