Coach & Macy's F&F, they told me coach is...

I held my watch with my Macy's card, they didn't actually charge it yet. The SA put a note on the slip saying that we'd be opening a new account to purchase the watch on May 2nd.

I've read that some of you guys have been able to get your stuff held until F&F starts. I desperatly want a purse and I want it to be held for me...are SA's allowed to do this? Do they have to do this if I request? Or, if I just ask nicely enough, they should? I just don't want to run the risk of the purse I want selling out!!

I purchased my as a pre-sale. They charged my Macy's card already and I get to pick it up today!

What is WRONG with my MACY'S?!?!?!? I went in to look around this morning, actually PURCHASED a pair of Coach (Suzie) sunglasses that were on sale. I asked the SA about the F&F Sale and if I could get a coupon. She said they didn't have any YET. So...I went over to the Coach Purse Counter and asked THAT lady - she pretty much acted like she didn't know what I was talking about. She said to check at the front door to see if there were any fliers there...NOPE. UGH....Lastly, I went to the shoes and tried on two Coach Espadrilles (SUPER CUTE...will post pics). I asked THAT SA about the sale. She was absolutely NO HELP. So.....NOW what do I do?!?!?!!?! I am frustrated! :confused1:

What is WRONG with my MACY'S?!?!?!? I went in to look around this morning, actually PURCHASED a pair of Coach (Suzie) sunglasses that were on sale. I asked the SA about the F&F Sale and if I could get a coupon. She said they didn't have any YET. So...I went over to the Coach Purse Counter and asked THAT lady - she pretty much acted like she didn't know what I was talking about. She said to check at the front door to see if there were any fliers there...NOPE. UGH....Lastly, I went to the shoes and tried on two Coach Espadrilles (SUPER CUTE...will post pics). I asked THAT SA about the sale. She was absolutely NO HELP. So.....NOW what do I do?!?!?!!?! I am frustrated! :confused1:

Do you have another Macy's that's close by? :sad: Maybe you can get better luck with another store. :shrugs:

You're not by any chance in El Paso are you? My coupon says it's not valid in the El Paso stores:

"coupon said it's valid in: AL, GA, KY (except Florence), LA, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX (except El Paso) and in VA: Chesapeake, Hampton, Lynchburg, Newport News, Norfolk, Richmond, Roanoke & Virginia Beach"

Do you have another Macy's that's close by? :sad: Maybe you can get better luck with another store. :shrugs:

You're not by any chance in El Paso are you? My coupon says it's not valid in the El Paso stores:

"coupon said it's valid in: AL, GA, KY (except Florence), LA, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX (except El Paso) and in VA: Chesapeake, Hampton, Lynchburg, Newport News, Norfolk, Richmond, Roanoke & Virginia Beach"
No, I am in Texas.
Actually...I told my grandmother about my experience today. She just left (the same) Macy's WITH a F&F Coupon...FOR ME!!! :P So....now I have to decide if I am going to hold out and get a bag from THEM or keep the Denim Carly I got at the Coach Store today (see my other post...."Question For SAs...".

No, I am in Texas.
Actually...I told my grandmother about my experience today. She just left (the same) Macy's WITH a F&F Coupon...FOR ME!!! :P

LOL I know, that's why I asked if you were in El Paso, Texas. Because from my coupon it looks like Macy's in El Paso, Texas are excluded. ;)

Either way, glad you were able to get the coupon! :yahoo: