Coach & Macy's F&F, they told me coach is...

LOL I know, that's why I asked if you were in El Paso, Texas. Because from my coupon it looks like Macy's in El Paso, Texas are excluded. ;)

Either way, glad you were able to get the coupon! :yahoo:
yeah, El Paso is always excluded, anyone know why? (I dont live their either, but I've always wondered!)

and Purse-O-Nality, I LOVE San Antonio, I got married there a few years ago at the Westin on the riverwalk!

What is WRONG with my MACY'S?!?!?!? I went in to look around this morning, actually PURCHASED a pair of Coach (Suzie) sunglasses that were on sale. I asked the SA about the F&F Sale and if I could get a coupon. She said they didn't have any YET. So...I went over to the Coach Purse Counter and asked THAT lady - she pretty much acted like she didn't know what I was talking about. She said to check at the front door to see if there were any fliers there...NOPE. UGH....Lastly, I went to the shoes and tried on two Coach Espadrilles (SUPER CUTE...will post pics). I asked THAT SA about the sale. She was absolutely NO HELP. So.....NOW what do I do?!?!?!!?! I am frustrated! :confused1:
don't panic yet. I am a black level Macy's card holder (scary I know), and they ALWAYS email and mail me a coupon, as soon as I get the email, I'll post the link to the coupon here for everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by madrigalhd
anyone have the code for California??

Why do they have different codes though? The one I got says the code is MACYSFRIEND for Texas. Do they just have multiple codes and they all work no matter where you are? :confused1:
hmmm, I thought there was usually one for macy's east and one for macy's west, maybe they've changed it up

I *love* the Riverwalk!!!! It's so dang neat! :yes:
me too!! we had a really fun wedding, everyone came down and partied for like 4 days, it's so fun there!!

so far, these are the codes I've seen for F&F on tpf and another board I read on, not TPF
FRIENDMACYS
MACYSFRIEND
MACYSFAM

I'll try to update this as new ones come in, this way you can just try them all until one works. How's that?