Coach & Macy's F&F, they told me coach is...

FWIW, I think the discount for opening a Macy's account is 15%, not 20%. And, when you buy it, you get the 20% for the F&F discount immediately. The 15% new account discount isn't reflected until you get your Macy's statement.

Nope, for the states I listed the coupon says the dates are May 2nd - May 6th.

Was coming here to post that for TN it is the 2nd-6th. This works out perfectly for me because I'll have extra birthday money to spend, and I can be there early on the first day because my only final that day is in the AM, so hopefully I can get everything that I want. I stopped by today to get some stuff from the MAC counter and of course I had to wander over the the Coach bag and shoe sections....they had the cutest flats and flip flops that I must have!! I took some quick pics with my phone, so they're not the best pics, but these are on the top of my Macy's F&F list.....

flats.jpg

debbie.jpg

I went into Macy's today to check out the Coach watches. I put on hold the white Coach Heritage strap watch. They are going to take off 10% (sale), then 20% (F+F), then 20% (if my husband opens a new charge). It's msrp is $248 and I can get it for $142 before tax. They had plenty of F+F coupons. I just have to wait until May 2nd to pick it up. :smile:

It's usually 15% here too, but it seems to me that if it's a sale time then they'll offer 20%....this past Friday and Saturday was the one day sale (only store I know that has a 2 day one day sale) and I think they were offering the 20% if you open a new account.

I've read that some of you guys have been able to get your stuff held until F&F starts. I desperatly want a purse and I want it to be held for me...are SA's allowed to do this? Do they have to do this if I request? Or, if I just ask nicely enough, they should? I just don't want to run the risk of the purse I want selling out!!

most of the time of the year it is 15% off, but during some holidays, as an incentive, they make it higher so more people buy more things.. Mothers Day is usually a holiday where they make it 20%.. so is memorial day and labor day and around christmas, etc.. different times each year, and different times in different divisions

I've read that some of you guys have been able to get your stuff held until F&F starts. I desperatly want a purse and I want it to be held for me...are SA's allowed to do this? Do they have to do this if I request? Or, if I just ask nicely enough, they should? I just don't want to run the risk of the purse I want selling out!!

the policy for holds is 24 hours but they are allowed to extend a hold (for another day or two) if you call in and ask. ask them if you can just do a presale, that way you're guaranteed the item.