Coach & Macy's F&F, they told me coach is...

I went in today and asked if I could buy Coach on pre-sale. They kinda looked at each other and figured they could do it. I had no coupon or invite. They opened a Macy's card for me and gave me the 20% off, AND then the friends and family 20% off. I can come in on the 2nd and pick up my new Camel Ergo Tote. Dh does not know about this one.......Ahhh...I just bought the Legacy Whiskey Shoulder Bag this week too.....at least I got the Ergo at a really great discount.

Wow.
So how does this work ladies?
It is 40% off the total or is it 20% off and then 20% off that?
I'm confusing myself.
What I meant to say is, if it's a bag worth $398, would it be 40% so 238.80, or 20% and then 20% so 254.72? I'm lost....

if you open a macys card yes it would be 20+20, not 40.. it comes up to like 37 percent.. its a stupid trick retail plays on customers
Thank you Kat =)
That is a stupid trick, but damn, it's even better than PCE price. My mind is already planning, lol.

One more question, I called our local Macy's and apparently only 2 carry Coach. They didn't have a big collection and she said I could place an order at the store and it's 8.50ish to ship....is that per item?
I should've asked and now it's too late to call.

i almost never shipped an item when i worked there.. but the shipping is per weight of the items.. and everything gets put in the same box if you re ordering from the same store

I'm sorry if this has already been addressed in this thread or in another but does anyone have confirmation that the F&F will work online for Coach?

THANS!!

Just got confirmation yesterday. :yahoo: I went into my Macy's and asked for a coupon. The online code is listed on the coupon. It states:

To use this discount on macys.com or macysweddingchannel.com, please enter code MACYSFRIEND in the promotional code box at checkout.

I live in Texas and my coupon said it's valid in: AL, GA, KY (except Florence), LA, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX (except El Paso) and in VA: Chesapeake, Hampton, Lynchburg, Newport News, Norfolk, Richmond, Roanoke & Virginia Beach.

Hope that helps! I can't wait!! :wlae:

I called Macy's and was told if they don't have it in the store they cannot order it because they cannot order Coach...
Can anyone confirm?
This just sounds odd to me.

Just got confirmation yesterday. :yahoo: I went into my Macy's and asked for a coupon. The online code is listed on the coupon. It states:

To use this discount on macys.com or macysweddingchannel.com, please enter code MACYSFRIEND in the promotional code box at checkout.

I live in Texas and my coupon said it's valid in: AL, GA, KY (except Florence), LA, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX (except El Paso) and in VA: Chesapeake, Hampton, Lynchburg, Newport News, Norfolk, Richmond, Roanoke & Virginia Beach.

And your coupon is the F&F that starts April 25, right?

They can transfer from another Macy's I think - but not from Coach directly.

I understand not being able to order from Coach directly, but can't they order from I guess what would be called the Macy's warehouse?
I'm referring to the macys.com website.
I mean if it's available there and I can order it online why can't I go to the store and have them order it for me?

I understand not being able to order from Coach directly, but can't they order from I guess what would be called the Macy's warehouse?
I'm referring to the macys.com website.
I mean if it's available there and I can order it online why can't I go to the store and have them order it for me?

I would think you could do this.....unless the terms of the sale state only in-stock merchandise....

So the MACYSFRIEND code will only be valid in the states listed?