Coach Factory Online Sale Discussion Thread

I think all of the Basquiat items that were on the FOS yesterday are now gone. I say 'think' because I know that sometimes items appear depending on how you search. I've tried a few things and get nothing. I did purchase the black square bag yesterday, mainly because I am a fan of Basquiat's work. It's still in my order history but I can't see it online anywhere at all.

I think all of the Basquiat items that were on the FOS yesterday are now gone. I say 'think' because I know that sometimes items appear depending on how you search. I've tried a few things and get nothing. I did purchase the black square bag yesterday, mainly because I am a fan of Basquiat's work. It's still in my order history but I can't see it online anywhere at all.

was that the only bag discounted? Did they show the rogues? The one with Pez? Or NY skyline?

was that the only bag discounted? Did they show the rogues? The one with Pez? Or NY skyline?
There were two. One had the banana, I can't recall the other. Neither were discounted. :/ I wonder if they pulled them to discount them in the future? I don't feel there is any way they sold all the FP rouges and beat bags overnight. Idk tho coach is nuts lol

At check out, I could’ve opted for the $10 off for non-rush shipping but decided not to do it this time. Some of the bags I ended up with last time seemed to be the last picks with flaws. Always want to save where I can but I think it was the right decision. Did anybody opt for the non- rush this time?
I've never tried the no rush option and I probably never will because I've read the horror stories here about the condition some of the FOS bags are sent in. On top of that, it took a month for my order to arrive back in November (no tracking info; just literally waiting and hoping for the best). I ordered the Madison 16 in azure embroidery. Hopefully it arrives safely and on time! *fingers crossed*

There were two. One had the banana, I can't recall the other. Neither were discounted. :/ I wonder if they pulled them to discount them in the future? I don't feel there is any way they sold all the FP rouges and beat bags overnight. Idk tho coach is nuts lol
I was also surprised to see the Basquiat Rogues gone so quickly since they were regular price. Like you said maybe they pulled them to sell at a discount later? Or maybe they're trying a new selling tactic to see if customers are willing to pay full price for a sold out collection. They know inventory moves quickly in the reserve section and maybe they thought they could pull a fast one on us!

Oh okay the rogues showed on the site but was pulled. I doubt they sold out too! Well that gives me hope they will show up again, this time showing discounted price.

Reactions: AshMarieDarling
I purchased the same bag as I never seen irl. None of the Basquiat bags are sold out as I was informed they have a ton in the warehouse so I suspect coach made a mistake yesterday. And yesterday when I did a search on Basquiat the FOS directed me to coach.com even though the items were still for sale.

Last edited:
I was also surprised to see the Basquiat Rogues gone so quickly since they were regular price. Like you said maybe they pulled them to sell at a discount later? Or maybe they're trying a new selling tactic to see if customers are willing to pay full price for a sold out collection. They know inventory moves quickly in the reserve section and maybe they thought they could pull a fast one on us!
I just got the Basquiat 39 and the tote for 70%. they been deleted for a long time. Its time for them to hit the outlets

Last edited:
I purchased the same bag as I never seen irl. None of the Basquiat bags are sold out as I was informed they have a ton in the warehouse so I suspect coach made a mistake yesterday. And yesterday when I did a search on Basquiat the FOS directed me to coach.com even though the items were still for sale.

Okay I’ll go back to stalking the site, lol

I purchased the Black Banana Square bag, which was a great deal for 75% off. This bag was already shipped even though I requested 'No rush' and got an additional $10 off. I want the Chalk one as well since I love Coach Chalk bags. Hope to see that bag reduced soon.
Yay! That’s wonderful! Yes - the Coach chalk color is so addicting!