Coach Factory Online Sale Discussion Thread

@whateve can you check something for me? I just got the metallic color block camera bag and when I opened the zipper I saw the packing paper stuffing had stains on it from the zipper. It got on my fingers too when I touched the zipper so I took a tissue and wiped the whole zipper. I don't understand why would a brand new bag that came perfectly packaged have this? Can you do a wipe check of your bag's zipper to see you get the same? Is this something I should be worried about? Does Coach use some sort of lubricant on the zipper during manufacturing so it glides easily? I wiped all the hardware down so hopefully nothing gets stained when I use the bag.

Attachments

• IMG_20200303_213849~2.jpg
    IMG_20200303_213849~2.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
@whateve can you check something for me? I just got the metallic color camera bag and when I opened the zipper I saw the packing paper stuffing had stains on it from the zipper. It got on my fingers too when I touched the zipper so I took a tissue and wiped the whole zipper. I don't understand why would a brand new bag that came perfectly packaged have this? Can you do a wipe check of your bag's zipper to see you get the same? Is this something I should be worried about? Does Coach use some sort of lubricant on the zipper during manufacturing so it glides easily? I wiped all the hardware down so hopefully nothing gets stained when I use the bag.
Ew, that looks dirty! I haven't gotten mine yet. It is supposed to come tomorrow. I think Harley has it.

Reactions: houseof999
@whateve can you check something for me? I just got the metallic color block camera bag and when I opened the zipper I saw the packing paper stuffing had stains on it from the zipper. It got on my fingers too when I touched the zipper so I took a tissue and wiped the whole zipper. I don't understand why would a brand new bag that came perfectly packaged have this? Can you do a wipe check of your bag's zipper to see you get the same? Is this something I should be worried about? Does Coach use some sort of lubricant on the zipper during manufacturing so it glides easily? I wiped all the hardware down so hopefully nothing gets stained when I use the bag.
Oh, that's so crazy! I didn't have anything on mine.

I want to send a big thank you to @Lee22 for posting (and @Roro for confirming your experience) on getting a PA for the recent sale. One of my items arrived just in time for me to pop by the outlet before it was closing tonight. Not ideal, but for a $100 adjustment I decided it was worth it. The SAs told me that today was the last day for the 70%, but even if not I am more comfortable having the bag at 70% vs. only 50%.

Plus I picked up this little guy for 70/20! All in all it was a good trip. :smile:
IMG_8024.JPG

I want to send a big thank you to @Lee22 for posting (and @Roro for confirming your experience) on getting a PA for the recent sale. One of my items arrived just in time for me to pop by the outlet before it was closing tonight. Not ideal, but for a $100 adjustment I decided it was worth it. The SAs told me that today was the last day for the 70%, but even if not I am more comfortable having the bag at 70% vs. only 50%.

Plus I picked up this little guy for 70/20! All in all it was a good trip. :smile:
View attachment 4681064
That’s awesome!! Glad you were able to get the adjustment ;0)

Reactions: kells1983