Coach Factory - 48 HR ONLINE SALE, special invite only 7/14-15

Sigh.....not happy I can't have one or two of those Parker hippies...sigh.....oh how I have wanted a graphite small hippie.....sigh again..... :sad:

Well I feel a little better, the graphite only comes in the large after I looked again but I still want the lurex one! :sad:

Last edited:
This is all very interesting hhhmmm

makes you wonder about Toby11's thread a couple of weeks ago....I think that her SA knew more then what she said ,,,,,

Very Interesting in deed

I suppose some ,,will still tell you that this Coach Factory Online Shopping is not true,

lol

Its all Speculation,,,,,,,,I Suppose................

Oh yeah, and its a beautiful day in the nieghborhood,, :smile:

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-shopping/could-it-be-true-outlet-fp-rumor-599712.html

her SA said that they are thinking of shutting down FP boutiques and only having outlet stores free standing..yet here you have a test website that could potentially give the outlets a run for their money...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

interesting indeed.

for those too lazy to click toby's thread

I braved the weekend crowds to stop in at my outlet today in search of the MFF bordeaux Ali hobos. I was talking to my favorite outlet SA about some of the new MFF bags and how nicely Coach was making them. She completely floored me by saying she thought (her opinion, nothing she'd been told by Coach, but she has been there a long time) that the boutiques were going to be closed down, and Coach would just sell the FP bags online, and Coach was upgrading the MFF bags to expand their outlet market base. She said Coach makes more from an outlet in one day than they make at a boutique in two weeks.

Girls, I didn't get that email but my ex did. We're both signed up for the Coach thing to get offers and such. I would get emails about coupons that he doesn't get and vice versa. This is one of those things. The Parker does say Online Exclusive if I'm not mistaken. I looked at the Parker only, lurex is as is and the other one has 3 colors.....pink, black and the grayish one if I remember right.

Guessing that you buy more that your Ex. Maybe this is a way of coaxing in buyers that haven't been to the outlets & bought in a while. Maybe see if offering outlet bags online will get sales from those who seldom get to outlets?

I don't know, but it irks me that some bags (like those Parkers) are available to some people but not to me! LOL! Like I don't already have more bags than I need!

So bummed... I need another bag like a need a hole in the head but I really want a large parker hippie! I will be stalking my outlet next week hoping they get some. Does anyone know of any major differences between the FP and MFF hippies?
Also, I've signed up probably a dozen times to get e-mails and such from Coach Factory, but still only get the stuff from FP.

I love how they make it out to be like this big sale and yet the prices are pretty much the same as the outlets. It's a nice thing to have, though!

I agree. I was upset about not receiving the invite, until I saw the prices. I bought one of the new MFF Zoe zip around wallets from the outlet a few weeks ago and while it was the same price as what the website states ($109), I got to use a 30% coupon on it, so it brought the price down to $76.30 before tax.

However, I think the website is an excellent option for those who don't live near an outlet.

I've signed up for factory store coupons and emails several times and I always give my name when I make a purchase. I received 2 or 3 coupons and then they stopped sending them!

I'll bet those MFF parkers will also show up at the outlets!

The large Parker will be out on the floor next Wed July 21 she said. I want lurex too in large. Im still so bummed i didnt get that email. I talked to MGR Annie at my store yesterday about this info. She did say it was totally random and there were not a lot of invitations to this 48 hr thing at all that went out. It was a test. BUMMER

You have to click on the link in the email to get to the page by invitation. I tried putting in a different email address than the one the invitation was sent to and it wouldn't let me access the page. It's all MFF I believe - zoes, parkers, penelopes and heritage stripe. Prices are comparable to the outlets without coupons. I think it would be great if they did this permanently for those without outlets or if the outlet are really far away. Hope that helps!
i do agree that if this is targeting those too far from an outlet that the idea is a good one

I don't know the logic, but you would think they would pick customers randomly within zipcodes outside of outlet range (like me - outlet is 2 hourse away each way). Then again, that would make too much sense...

Guessing that you buy more that your Ex. Maybe this is a way of coaxing in buyers that haven't been to the outlets & bought in a while. Maybe see if offering outlet bags online will get sales from those who seldom get to outlets?
He hasn't bought anything at the outlet since we broke up in 2007. He signed up for the outlet emails a few months ago after he got tired that I keep getting them and forwarding them to him (he could be in the market for a luggage item or belt!). Sometimes we both get the same outlet coupon email, sometimes only I get it and sometimes only he gets it. I think it's random really. I haven't purchased at any outlet since 2007 (I moved to a non-outlet state) except for once in 2009 (caved and went to TX).