Coach Factory - 48 HR ONLINE SALE, special invite only 7/14-15

what i am getting at is,

what you think is impossible, could be possible

FP stores being shut down, is possible

especially when you have 3 or 4 in one mile radias ( will they all get shut down,,,,,,NO,,,,,,,,but to think they cant be shut down is silly too)

shopping online for MFF stuffs

was impossible ,, now you can with an invite

all i am saying is

sometimes,,,,,,,,,,,, thinking out of the box

makes you see the BOX

Speculating,,,,,,,,,,, is a great,,,,,,,,and only humans can do it,

what a beautiful day in the nieghborhood, but that could be just how i speculate,

:graucho:

Yep, I TOTALLY got what you were trying to say. First there were posts of boutiques closing right before fiscal year end. Surprising to some, but not really if those were underperfoming stores. It was fiscal year end, after all. Next, we see MFF sold online. Hoodathunkit on that one?

It's fun to SPECK-A-LATE! :balloon:

Oh, and I didn't receive this email invite either. I also stopped receiving the outlet email coupons too a few weeks ago. Just when I thought I'd figured out the system, haha....I guess Coach already has enough of my money and noticed that I'd still buy from the outlet (using their at-the-door coupon) even when I didn't receive an email so...eh, who knows......;)

Last edited:
I just think Coach is trying to expand their customer base. If you can't get to the outlet, they will bring the outlet to you.

I agree with doing this, especially for customers who don't live close to an outlet. I also think it will be interesting to see how this affects resellers if they expand this "test".

On a side note, I wonder if bags like the MFF bordeaux Ali were originally intended for a venue like this? It just seems so weird that they suddenly appeared in stores, and in the clearance section at that, not part of a floor set.

On another side note, does this mean the MFF items will be added to the drilldown, or is there a separate drilldown for Factory Online?

I just called my local outlet and i was told that all the things in the email to the lucky people will be put out next wed she thinks. This is the Aurora, IL store

The large lurex Hippie (which is what i want). She said i could call on Tuesday and put it on hold for myself. That lurex Hippie is style# 15651 she said. WOOHOO

HOPE THIS HELP

I called ALL MY FRIENDS to see if anybody got the invitation and I found one!!

Attachments

• F15651a.JPG
    F15651a.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 288
  • F15651b.JPG
    F15651b.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 257
  • F15651c.JPG
    F15651c.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 287
  • F15651.JPG
    F15651.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 432
This is a test...Coach Company is pondering having an online Outlet. Based on several field tests they will either do it or not. They are also doing marketing tests on giving customers coupons toward their next purchase when they purchase (set amount to qualify) in a full price boutique. So for example, you come in and spend $200 you get a coupon to use in the boutique right then and there for a set date frame in the near future. A lot of retail companies use this method to get return customers right back in the door within 30 days...No waiting for PCE. The testing runs through the end of the summer season and what works will roll out for the holidays. That's what I was told by my friend who is an SA anyhow. Test markets are randomly selected and she couldn't tell me where. Has anyone else heard this?

Only saw that there has been a thread posted by a TPFer who received a gift card in the mail recently to use at a FP, which people were speculating/saying is connected to a new marketing process. So it would seem these things correlate...