Coach Factory - 48 HR ONLINE SALE, special invite only 7/14-15

kathyrose

The Bargain Hunter
O.G.
Dec 12, 2005
My ex got an email for this 48 hour sale........did anyone else get it?

coach.png

No, I didn't get it, but then again I don't think I would.

But in any case, that's a huge change and I'm pretty amazed cuz I never thought I would see something like that for the outlets.
I'm not at all interested in buying any Coach, but really super curious as to what's all on there. Did you check it out to see what they actually have and if it's mff items or are any fp deletes included? Also, what do the prices look like? Are they comparable to the outlets? This is just really crazy shocking to me I guess, and I'm curious to know.

You have to click on the link in the email to get to the page by invitation. I tried putting in a different email address than the one the invitation was sent to and it wouldn't let me access the page. It's all MFF I believe - zoes, parkers, penelopes and heritage stripe. Prices are comparable to the outlets without coupons. I think it would be great if they did this permanently for those without outlets or if the outlet are really far away. Hope that helps!

Thought I would share this with Coach Fanatics. I got an email invite about a special first-ever private Coach Factory ONLINE SALE! It's only for 48 hrs and you can only sign in with my email account (it MUST match up with my email) so i'm afraid i can't share the invite to anyone else. BUT if you didn't get an invite, you can sign up for future contact from Coach Factory. I get those 20% - 30% off coupons all the time from them.

Link: http://www.coachfactory.com/email.a...f&[email protected]&om_key=J210 02

Attachments

• coachfactoryonlinesale1.JPG
    coachfactoryonlinesale1.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 18,864