Coach Denim collection

Oh ok.

Here is a pic of the double snap I found on Etsy. In hindsight I think I should have purchased a double snap instead of a single. This one has gold tone snaps but maybe you can find silver ones.

So people don’t get the wrong idea - I am not affiliated with either of these purse strap sellers. Just recommending something that works for me.

Attachments

• IMG_0932.png
    IMG_0932.png
    753.6 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Teagaggle
So I kept the Cassie 19 in black denim. Full price retail for a coach bag…..?!! Never do until the darn quilted tabby 26 and now this denim cassie! Ugh. I’m done. Awaiting the sales end of year for these that are hot now

Reactions: Teagaggle
So I’m officially cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs with this denim collection:

1. Bought Cassie 19 - returned
2. Preordered quilted blue denim tabby 26 - love her (posted pic in earlier post)
3. Bought quilted blue denim tabby 20 - returned because I didn’t feel the need for 2 blue denim bags
4. Ordered quilted tabby black denim 26 - kicking myself for not ordering this when available-1st order backordered then canceled, 2nd order canceled, 3rd order in process, 4th order from Canada in process
5. Stalked quilted tabby black denim 20 - purchased from Selfridges…this is where we are now 😬

Anyone else have a story like this?
I keep going back and forth because it is hard for me to want to spend full retail on any Coach bag, but especially a denim bag priced the same as leather bags :lol: I did pay (overpay) full price for a denim zip card holder (and paid stupid Dillards shipping fee. Then days later it was on Macys where I could have gotten cash back via Rakuten and free shipping-:mad: I was worried it would sell out since Coach wasn't selling it anymore at JAX/stores)
Ha! Yes, kind of...
I'd have picked up the blue denim pieces if they had silver hardware. Thank goodness for my wallet they don't.
That said, I purchased the black denim Cassie 19 & may keep as it's plain black denim (no signature).
Black denim tabby 26, which I love but may gift to a family member as the chain strap is uncomfortable for me.
Then, hubby surprised me with the signature black denim Rogue Top Handle from the UK. Just arrived today.
I think that's it for me!
Ooh post a collection picture for us :smile:
So I kept the Cassie 19 in black denim. Full price retail for a coach bag…..?!! Never do until the darn quilted tabby 26 and now this denim cassie! Ugh. I’m done. Awaiting the sales end of year for these that are hot now
I am trying to wait for sales before getting a denim bag as well. I did order a cute Madden denim bag that someone shared on YouTube to get a fix as it looked cute. That bag cost more than the Coach denim zip card holder I ordered :lol:

Reactions: fixatedonbags
I wish there were posts/YT videos on how the denim holds up over time (past collections, etc). I also am curious if those with pieces from multiple years have noticed the denim feels different. I feel like this year's denim feels softer (I no longer have pieces to compare side by side though).

Reactions: homebody678
Oh ok. Toying with appleguard, scotchguard, or collonil. I haven’t used any of my denim bags yet because I’m a little concerned about ruining them and/or color transfer.
I have binged a lot of denim reviews on YT and one person said she got caught in rain (I think while on vacation in FL). She said her bag dried without issues and there wasn't color transfer on her clothes/items inside the bag.

Reactions: fixatedonbags
Hi there, does anyone know if Soft Tabby Shoulder Bag In Signature Denim would be released on Coach website? I am in Canada, so Coach Canada is kind of the only store I could get them from. I am thinking if the Soft Tabby Signature Denim bags are not going to be restocked, then I would get the Rogue Top Handle denim bag, but it's kind of pricey.... Any input would be appreciated! Thank you!