Coach Denim collection

Tabby 26 in black denim. I really like it. I am a fan of the improved closure as I hated having to move the flatter magnet closure around till it clicked in. I am not a big fan of chain straps but purchased these leather padded wraps on Amazon I may try. Just sharing the photos for now. Am headed out of town for a few days & will revisit it when I return.
20240306_131055.jpg20240306_131128.jpg20240306_131154.jpg

Reactions: fixatedonbags
Reactions: Teagaggle
Went on sale (was $79, now $56.40). Sold out online but is still at some outlets. Anyone ever try this style in denim or any material?

Attachments

• Nolita barrel bag.png
    Nolita barrel bag.png
    81.8 KB · Views: 23
Do you all like it in black? I picked it up and on the fence to pay 295.00 for a denim one being same price as the leather. And my pet hair gets all over it! Usually roll my clothes now to roll my bag? Ha
I haven't purchased it as Cassie 19 hasn't worked for me in the past and I don't want to pay full price for a denim bag either.

I did pay full price for a denim cardholder at Dillards (and shipping fee, ugh!) because I thought it was cute and it had already sold out at Coach (called Coach first to see if I could get it). I also bought a black signature denim (normally don't buy signature or MFF items) Nolita barrel bag from the outlet when it went on sale to see if I like the style/denim.

I haven't received my items yet and don't have pets. Maybe I will try these items to see how I like them before deciding on a bag if I find one I like that goes on sale

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-09 at 8.11.08 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-09 at 8.11.08 AM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot 2024-03-09 at 8.13.57 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-09 at 8.13.57 AM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot 2024-03-09 at 8.14.09 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-09 at 8.14.09 AM.png
    724.2 KB · Views: 7
So I’m officially cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs with this denim collection:

1. Bought Cassie 19 - returned
2. Preordered quilted blue denim tabby 26 - love her (posted pic in earlier post)
3. Bought quilted blue denim tabby 20 - returned because I didn’t feel the need for 2 blue denim bags
4. Ordered quilted tabby black denim 26 - kicking myself for not ordering this when available-1st order backordered then canceled, 2nd order canceled, 3rd order in process, 4th order from Canada in process
5. Stalked quilted tabby black denim 20 - purchased from Selfridges…this is where we are now 😬

Anyone else have a story like this?

Attachments

• IMG_0930.jpeg
    IMG_0930.jpeg
    216.6 KB · Views: 15
So I’m officially cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs with this denim collection:

1. Bought Cassie 19 - returned
2. Preordered quilted blue denim tabby 26 - love her (posted pic in earlier post)
3. Bought quilted blue denim tabby 20 - returned because I didn’t feel the need for 2 blue denim bags
4. Ordered quilted tabby black denim 26 - kicking myself for not ordering this when available-1st order backordered then canceled, 2nd order canceled, 3rd order in process, 4th order from Canada in process
5. Stalked quilted tabby black denim 20 - purchased from Selfridges…this is where we are now 😬

Anyone else have a story like this?
Ha! Yes, kind of...
I'd have picked up the blue denim pieces if they had silver hardware. Thank goodness for my wallet they don't.
That said, I purchased the black denim Cassie 19 & may keep as it's plain black denim (no signature).
Black denim tabby 26, which I love but may gift to a family member as the chain strap is uncomfortable for me.
Then, hubby surprised me with the signature black denim Rogue Top Handle from the UK. Just arrived today.
I think that's it for me!

Ha! Yes, kind of...
I'd have picked up the blue denim pieces if they had silver hardware. Thank goodness for my wallet they don't.
That said, I purchased the black denim Cassie 19 & may keep as it's plain black denim (no signature).
Black denim tabby 26, which I love but may gift to a family member as the chain strap is uncomfortable for me.
Then, hubby surprised me with the signature black denim Rogue Top Handle from the UK. Just arrived today.
I think that's it for me!

That’s interesting. The silver hardware is growing one me.
I really do like the shape of the Cassie 19 and it looks fantastic in black denim.

Have you tried one of those purse strap pads for the chain straps? I bought one on Amazon to try and it works well. It’s a small piece of leather that has a snap or 2 and it protects your shoulder. You can find one with 2 snaps on Etsy.

Wow - that would be an awesome gift for your family member.

That rogue is to die for!! Post pics :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_0931.png
    IMG_0931.png
    253.8 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: Teagaggle
That’s interesting. The silver hardware is growing one me.
I really do like the shape of the Cassie 19 and it looks fantastic in black denim.

Have you tried one of those purse strap pads for the chain straps? I bought one on Amazon to try and it works well. It’s a small piece of leather that has a snap or 2 and it protects your shoulder. You can find one with 2 snaps on Etsy.

Wow - that would be an awesome gift for your family member.

That rogue is to die for!! Post pics :smile:
I did order a leather pad for the chain but it slid all around. It wasn't quite like the one in your photo. I'll look around & check Etsy.
I'll definitely post pics of the Top Handle soon!